After Party important info!

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

Those that have already purchased their after party tickets should have received an email from the club, but PLEASE remember to take your membership card with you as well. Membership cards will be needed as proof of member pricing.

And let's hope it's for celebrations not commiserations. ;)
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

We've already got ours and while i know it said they must be pre-purchased but does anyone know if they'll also be available on the door as well? I just figured they said they have to be purchased beforehand so they got the money in the pocket up front. I mean what if they only sold 500 up front, surely they'd want more cash and would be letting people buy on the door?
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

It's the great unknown Ice. Sure they'd want to lock in as much money as possible beforehand. And if we win, they'd be nuts to exclude others from buying on the spot.

Just hope they don't rip off those that have pre-paid and drop the price on the day.
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Exactly in regards to hoping they don't drop the price. Though if we win and they do sell tickets on the door i'm sure there'll be no shortage of people willing to pay the full price to get in.
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

Have a ticket, have a membership, but still not convinced I'll be allowed to enter the after party. 8-[
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

Christa, as long as you take off your Doggies gear, you'll be fine! :)
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

So I'll be fine to go in wearing just my underwear?
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

*nods head*
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

We have ours too - but my other half went and lost her purse recently... membership card included! Thankfully she called the club today and they emailed her a letter confirming her membership status to allow her entry.

It's always a good way to end the year - even better if it's celebrating a win!
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

I'm glad they sent out a second e-mail. The first confirmation I received had a large, broken image file. I thought I was missing something (maybe a barcode to scan or something) and had to call up to see what the go was. Apparently a few people had called with the same problem.
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

ok question!

when i purchased my tickets i wrote down all the names for everyone in my group, 2 were members the other 6 are not.

one of the 6 guests isnt coming so someone else is, do you think that they would check names or anything of guests attending? ive tried calling storm HQ but ive had no luck getting through to someone
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

ok question!

when i purchased my tickets i wrote down all the names for everyone in my group, 2 were members the other 6 are not.

one of the 6 guests isnt coming so someone else is, do you think that they would check names or anything of guests attending? ive tried calling storm HQ but ive had no luck getting through to someone
KimmorleyKiller
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Christabella wrote:So I'll be fine to go in wearing just my underwear?
If it's as hot as it is today that's what I'll be doing!

PS yo!
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Good I need somewhere to get my Gangnam style on
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I'm trying to get 3 more tickets but now it's not allowing me to. Surely they wouldn't have filled the allocation by now? ??? Tried calling the Storm to find out but i was 10 mins too late. Anyone think there'll be someone there manning the phones tomorrow?