Melbourne coach Craig Bellamy poised to sign

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Lol he was gone mid season, he re-signed all the players who had one or 2 years max on big contracts to steal other players for the dogs, we didn't have the dollars to match it

If Bellamy goes he won't go alone, he will take one or more Bellamy style players and probably coaching staff plus recruitment, they are essentially the same bloke in different skin,I think both are fighting for scummiest bloke in the universe award between themselves (one or two instances in our rivalry make me believe Martina is scum)

The saving grace for Manly was the mate-ship of the players, Desmond was a walking talking cancer

Hasler uses the money-ball system which is KPI based but got annoyed we wanted KPIs in his own contract, that's hypocritical at best

Finally does Melbourne have the long term dollars to match it with nz and will spending those dollars on one bloke effect long term sustainability

12 months on I still despise Desmond for trying to rip the heart out of my proud club, its not him leaving its the circumstances within he left and if Martina went that would be the reason you'd hate him to
stormfan2010
Squall
Squall

Your a discrace Cherry ! Your club was rabble until Des came in and cleaned the joint up , your board are always brawling over there egos and didnt support des , he was holding the joint together and got treated like crap - end of story !
Bellamy might leave after his contract runs out and its his choice if he does but im sure he will atleast see out his contract and im sure the board will still back him until it expires as will our players...
Get back under your rock and leave our GREAT club alone hey.
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Hahahaha, Manly fans backing their hopeless, pathetic egotistical board over someone that brought them so much success, is HILARIOUS! You are comparing apples and horses because the Storm board hold Bellamy in the highest regard, respect what he brings to the team and would never stuff him around. Unprofessional business management is the reason your scummy club have an angry gnome calling the shots instead of one of the premier coaches in the game.

What beef/s have you got with Bellyache due to the rivalry, to label him "scum" Cherry?

And I think Watmough, Matai and the Stewarts have a serious claim for "scummiest bloke in the universe" well before Bellamy or Des :)
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I'm on Team Perry,if he thinks Desmond is a douche then i'll back him
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

yourhero wrote:Hahahaha, Manly fans backing their hopeless, pathetic egotistical board over someone that brought them so much success, is HILARIOUS! You are comparing apples and horses because the Storm board hold Bellamy in the highest regard, respect what he brings to the team and would never stuff him around. Unprofessional business management is the reason your scummy club have an angry gnome calling the shots instead of one of the premier coaches in the game.

What beef/s have you got with Bellyache due to the rivalry, to label him "scum" Cherry?

And I think Watmough, Matai and the Stewarts have a serious claim for "scummiest bloke in the universe" well before Bellamy or Des :)
2007 Grand Final

The actions of the employee are also the actions of the employer
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

surely your still not complaining about the stewart hit!!
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Forearm to the jaw

Legitimate tackle
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

What a cracker of a hit it was, they don't come much better than that. How many weeks did Crock get again?
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

skip all the BS and go to 3:07 the elbow is tucked in to his body, stewart is dropping to the ground, fair bump play on :lol: :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h14rZQXRlUg
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

One of my favourite Rugby League moments EVER!
Rose Madder
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Back to the topic , I think Bellamy will stay in Melbourne until Cam Smith is ready to retire then he will leave and Cam will take over..no better scenario really , so I am sticking with that one :-D
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

yourhero wrote:One of my favourite Rugby League moments EVER!

Definitely would have to be right up there :lol:
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Rose Madder wrote:Back to the topic , I think Bellamy will stay in Melbourne until Cam Smith is ready to retire then he will leave and Cam will take over..no better scenario really , so I am sticking with that one :-D
When you're on a good thing - STICK TO IT :lol:

Coach Cam & a team of young killer Victorians :twisted:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

latest facebook rumour:
NRL Gossip
The NZ Warriors have offered Storm coach Craig Bellamy a massive 2 million per season to coach the club in 2013, it's likely this would also include Bellamy's assistants.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

That was mentioned on triple m this evening. Although it was said Bellamy would see out next year and that the Warriors were fine with having a caretaker coach for 2013. And they did say everyone on Craig's staff is wanted.