Thundersquad

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
visualise-this
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Who else is gonna buy tickets behind the goals in the Thundersquad section.. Will be good to have it packed out!
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Is there even thunder squad available for the GF?
visualise-this
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Yes!!!

They just added it.. Its behind the goal posts!

Bulldogs are on the other side in the kennel.

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/sh ... F6q47RRpjc
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

We plan to sit behind the goals although a higher up if we can get it. The elevation of the stands at ANZ is beyond shit so i find a bit higher up looking over the ground is a better option.
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yeah just saw they've added it although not sure which bays they will allocate to us.

i think due to the distance from the stands to the ground i will take a chance with sitting on one of the corners in either Cat 2 or Cat 3.

Hopefully they tell us which corners are storm corners!
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Pretty piss poor (but not surprising) that the NRL haven't sent out the details yet in regards to seating etc. Surely they must have it all worked out by now so there's no reason/excuse for it.
stormfan2010
Squall
Squall

It sucks that i have already bought my tickets when they first came on sale , i would have loved to sit in the storm area !
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

In 99 I sat with some dragqueen supporters and we all had a great day.they had the first half and boy did they give it to me,I told them to enjoy it cos my team was going to win(I was 100% confident we were going to do it,even when blacklock ran the field to put that try down before half time.I told them my team hadn`t used up much energy and we DIDN`T HAVE mundane in our team.A dragqueen even bought me a drink cos he thought the comeback needed to be celebrated.That group was very gracious in defeat.No matter where you sit on Sunday you will enjoy us winning.Have fun with the people around you,don`t buy into any of the crap.Our team will shut their supporters down( like we did with the worms in 09)We will be the only ones making noise.
visualise-this
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Nacho: its the whole bown behind the goals.. The sections are on the seating map!
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I can't believe the NRL haven't confirmed which end of the grounds have been allocated to which club yet!!
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I'm not surprised. The NRL are so unprofessional.
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

It's lima lima lima duck disgraceful. Like every year they know exactly which bays are allocated to the GF sides .So given they knew we were one of the teams playing then surely they'd have worked it out before last nights game who was getting which end, regardless of who won out of the Dogs v Rabbits!

Theres absolutely no valid reason or excuse why they haven't sent the details out yet. Love or hate the AFL, they're so much further in front of this joke of an organization it's not funny.
jstephens
Squall
Squall

And the fact that they release tickets in July absolute sh*its me up the wall. Say Raiders vs Cronulla was the GF this year, only the 14,000 members of both teams would be the only supporters their for the two clubs. I know it's a smart thing to do by the NRL in making money but it's disrespectful for the supporters of the two clubs who can't buy a ticket because it's sold out while supporters of other clubs are there on a mutual basis. Fair enough if there is seats left over for those mutual supporters and there always will be but I feel for those people who can't buy memberships and aren't able to go the GF because the tickets are already sold out. The AFL sells ALL tickets GF week (except corporate) and always sells out. Lift your game NRL.
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

AS PER THE EMAIL SENT BY THE NRL TONIGHT:
"YOUR UNIQUE AAN WILL ENSURE YOU ARE SEATED IN YOUR CLUB'S DESIGNATED SEATING SECTIONS

for those buying tickets with AAN's just enter it and the system sorts it for you
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

stuff it! my crew will be sitting in the thundersquad area, dont care if its a bit far away from the action as long as theres a big purple patch in the stands!