Unused Advantage Access Numbers (AAN)

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Hey guys, Im doing a last minute scramble for AAN's. We've got 4 travelling up from Melbourne (We only have 2 Memberships between us) for the game and alot of other guys that are keen to go and form a huge storm army.

Im sending an SOS to any members out there that are:
a) Not going to the game
OR
b) Have multiple memberships but not purchasing 2 tickets per membership.

Perhaps we can arrange some form of payment for any of your help. Please PM me if you can help!

I have faith in you wonderful fellow stormers
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

PM sent

Enjoy the game. And cheer LOUDLY!!!!
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Thank you to the members who helped us out! Our storm army has now increased by 4 people and we will bring down the house next Sunday!

All 8 of us are loving the kindness that @Go Storm and @Bourbon Rat have shown us. Sorry to publicly name you guys but we are glad the storm family can help each other out
KimmorleyKiller
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Likewise, if anyone could help me out with a number it would be greatly appreciated!

Speaking of, what the hell is with ticket prices this year? Category 1 tickets are $200, I swear they were $155 in 09.
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

Does anyone still need aan numbers
Woody
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

How do you find out what you're Aan number is? I don't remember using them last year and haven't been able to this year so far.
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Woody wrote:How do you find out what you're Aan number is? I don't remember using them last year and haven't been able to this year so far.
It's the number the NRL send to members of competing clubs that should have been sent out well before now Woody. They're a lima lima lima duck joke.
Woody
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Thanks Ice. We're in the middle of moving so I've got one computer down and one running and no idea what email is stored on which. I'll have to have another look. Cheers
KimmorleyKiller
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

stormy wrote:Does anyone still need aan numbers
Yeah I'm still looking for a number if anyone has a spare! How many tickets can you buy with them?
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

KimmorleyKiller wrote:
stormy wrote:Does anyone still need aan numbers
Yeah I'm still looking for a number if anyone has a spare! How many tickets can you buy with them?
1 code = 2 tickets
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

KK I sent a PM with the numbers.Good Luck
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

KK I sent a PM with the numbers.Good Luck
PurpleEyedStormLover
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Hi guys,

My lil brother got out of hospital on Saturday after a back operation to find out that his beloved Storm are heading to the GF! As he would be the most devout fan I know (he still cries and mopes around when they lose :) ) I would like to get him to the GF to watch them pulverise the dogs. I'm not a member, and really don't want to miss out on a ticket for him.

If anyone has an AAN they they are willing to part with it would be much appreciated.

Cheers

PESL
Bonsie44
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Hi Guys,

I know it's a long shot but does anyone have a spare AAN left? I only have the 1 code and need to grab 4 tickets.
thedoully
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

I also Need another aan number as another two mates have jumped on the storm wagon and want to come up with us can anyone help? Message me if you can help Thanks Andy