2012 NRL Grand Final: Melbourne Storm v Canterbury Bulldogs

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Go the mighty Melbourne Storm.

If we play like we did in our other two finals we will have a good chance to win. If we come up off our line like we did v Manly we will force the Bulldogs into error like we did with the likes of G. Stewart and Taufua. We need a kick chase like we had against GI in Qualifying Final with a nice straight line. If we had a straight line in Mackay Barba never sets up that try for Morris.

The Storm have plenty of finals, Origin and test experience and the Bulldogs play a high risk high return game so hopefully under the pressure of a GF (and the pressure from our defence) the Bulldogs make some uncharacteristic mistakes.
Woody
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Nervous but excited. Can't wait for the game to start. All the best guys, have a great game and bring back the trophy. You've earned it. Go Storm!
staticash
Squall
Squall

I feel like a 6yr old in a toy store with 50 bucks! So damn excited!!
S.W.A.S
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Is it just me, or has this week dragged on and on and on!!!

FINALLY, it's game day!

GO STORM!!! So pumped! I know most people are excited at the prospect of a tight game and potential GF classic but I don't know if my heart can take it... Boys, please save my heart the stress and win in a blowout. Thanks.
bruce
Squall
Squall

Not sure if someone's already asked, but what jerseys we wearing tonight?

I saw them training yesterday in the heritage strip?
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Well done to get here boys, 80 more minutes of storm footy and hopefully bring home a title!
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

SOOOOO EXCITED GO STORM. :swav: :swav: :swav: :swav: :swav: :swav: :swav: :swav: :swav: :swav: :swav: :swav: :swav: :swav: :swav: :swav: :swav: :swav: :swav: :swav: :swav: :swav: :swav: :swav: :swav: :swav: :swav: :swav: :swav: :swav: :swav: :swav: :swav: :swav:
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Spent all morning & early afternoon on edge - Had those "someone walking on my grave" fingers of ice crawling up my back. That's gone now.
All I have now is that feeling I get just before a game.
The Calm Within the Storm
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

bruce wrote:Not sure if someone's already asked, but what jerseys we wearing tonight?

I noticed that too. But I think it's just a training thing?? I'm pretty sure they wore them a few weeks ago at a training session too.
Chip
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

How do I feel right now? (sorry in advance :oops: but the chorus is spot on lol)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-LbvFckptY
Chip
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

seriously though - may the heavens align for Storm, Craig & the team. And Storm fans, you guys are awesome & we are so happy we joined this fantastic club.
This is no odinary club...
MENACING*STORM
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

bruce wrote:Not sure if someone's already asked, but what jerseys we wearing tonight?

I think both teams will be wearing their home jerseys, as they don't clash (Storm Solid Purple, Bulldogs flaky white ;D )
MENACING*STORM
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

HERE WE F***** GO - PUMP 'EM STORM! PUMP EM! [/move]
Turtle188
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Oh Cam, please change your boots at half time.
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Why the lima lima lima duck is Graham still on?

Should get a season, but they'll let him be picked for England and get time off his suspension unlike what happens to poor Steve Matai, different rules for different players

Suspend Ryles to, disgusting act by Graham