Share your grand final plans

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

Thundersquad front row! :)
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

Flying up Sunday morning, staying a five/ten minute walk from the airport and flying back down Monday morning.
Stormy Man
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

You can get great tickets for a function at the game called League Legends Bar. Just contact sxsm.com.au
routy21
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

BAY 146
kevint
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Fly in with the family on Friday night walk i enemy territory [sydney shopping] for a day with the misses and game on Sunday then back on Monday morning since it's school holidays no issue
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

I am a Virgin Australia Gold member, which means I can guest access for 1 person into the Lounge for each of my flights.
I am travelling on the 10am flight on the Sunday, can guest one person access from 9am (free barista coffee and food).
I am travelling on the 1pm flight back to Melbourne on the Monday and can guest person access from around 11am (free celebratory beers and food).
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

Buzz wrote:Thundersquad front row! :)
Ihave a seart in the Thundersquad too, but am not a Thundersquad member. I take it that this is still OK?
kevint
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Haven't purchased mine yet I can only get 2 tickets hoping for another AAN before I buy all 4 unless the misses sits with one child and I sit with one also
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

kevint wrote:Haven't purchased mine yet I can only get 2 tickets hoping for another AAN before I buy all 4 unless the misses sits with one child and I sit with one also
Check your PMs. I do have a spare category 2 ticket that I will sell for cost price ($155).
If you don't want it, then the offer extends to anyone here. I don't want to make a profit from it. Just get my money back, that's all. Can email the ticket as it's a PDF ticket which can be printed out.
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

Just passing on a bit of information that might help some people. If you booked one of the post-Grand Final function tickets and you receive a confirmation e-mail with a broken image file in it (ie. it's blank), don't worry - all you need is either the booking reference number, receipt number or authorisation code (all three should be underneath in the e-mail) and you'll be fine.
BigG
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Kevint did you sort out a extra AAN Number out?
buza_storm
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

What hotels do you guys recommend that are close to anz stadium???
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

None ATM they are all booked out...try parramatta or in the city
buza_storm
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Thanks for that sallymay
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

remember too that your ticket includes train travel so it's not any extra cost to get to or from the city