John Ribot

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

There is a story on the Herald/Sun & Daily Telegraph website about Ribot wanting our 07/09 trophies back. It is quite interesting. I am not very good a posting stories here, but have a look at this story.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

Thanks BR
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I'm sure this will make all the other clubs fans happy.
roberttuz

This is great stuff from Ribot. WE MUST GET OUR PREMIERSHIPS BACK. THAT GUTLESS *lima lima lima duck* GALLOP SCREWED US OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

blazza18 wrote:I'm sure this will make all the other clubs fans happy.
Meh, they're always pissed of at us about something anyway so one more thing wont hurt :lol:
Woody
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

It might take the NSW media`s attention away from our current campaign and allow us to continue going along under the radar if they have that to crap on about
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

the sidney media don`t really acknowledge us at all.We were hardly even mentioned the week before we played the Xmas elves so I don`t think it will be any different against moanly
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Great so they bring it up now...he has had all year and chooses to do it now
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

roberttuz wrote:This is great stuff from Ribot. WE MUST GET OUR PREMIERSHIPS BACK. THAT GUTLESS *lima lima lima duck* GALLOP SCREWED US OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Could you be any more transparent? I mean, come on now.
stormsally
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I wonder in what context this was discussed by Ribot. I am expecting some backlash if we make the finals - so I wonder if someone was fishing for this story or if Ribot thought 'I know I'll rake this all up again".

I think everyone has done a good job of moving on. Regardless of what happens it is part of our history now and let's leave it there.
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Theres a virus threat in this thread ive read
Chip
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

stormy wrote:the sidney media don`t really acknowledge us at all.We were hardly even mentioned the week before we played the Xmas elves so I don`t think it will be any different against moanly

laughed out loud....
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Unless John is privy to something we are not then he's all piss and wind. Maybe if he'd done the right thing in 2004 and reported a little misdemeanor he'd have stayed CEO and we could have never had Brian Waldron in rugby league.

It won't happen. He needs to let it go.
mattstormy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

LESStar58 wrote:Maybe if he'd done the right thing in 2004 and reported a little misdemeanor he'd have stayed CEO and we could have never had Brian Waldron in rugby league.
What misdemeanor are you talking about, I can't remember anything that happened back in 2004 that made Ribot leave the club.