Final Seating

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Turtle188
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Thank sally
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

Up over 20,000 now according to @MelbStormRLC.

Also, the "moving the cameras to the other side" thing is false since the training photos the club put out today show the video advertising where it normally is.
Run Sika Run
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Brian wrote:We have been members since 1998
Will not be members in 2013
Whats the point
That`s the decision 4 of us made at the end of last year after the warriors fans had all the cat 1 seats. >:(
and we ended up on the 10 metre line.
That`s $1,200 in my pocket a season :lol:

Go Storm
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

At least you are able to be there.I can`t :'( :'( :'(
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Run Sika Run wrote:That`s the decision 4 of us made at the end of last year after the warriors fans had all the cat 1 seats. >:(
and we ended up on the 10 metre line.
That`s $1,200 in my pocket a season :lol:

Go Storm
That's fair enough Sika and certainly your prerogative to take that stand. But i'd much rather have the money not in my pocket watching the boys live at AAMI as opposed to it being in my pocket and sitting watching them on tv. I can understand wanting to give a big Eff you to the Storm admin but IMO it'd be hurting you more not being there than it would be hurting them. I know that'd be the case with me anyway but as they say, each to their own though.
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

nothing would make me give up my STORM membership.
Brian
Squall
Squall

I will not miss a game as many will know that, i will pay as i go and choose my seat ,and when home finals come along i will get some poor members seat !
Thats my point,
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

Fantastic. On one side I had a kid who kept smacking me in the face with his scarf and on the other I had a group of Manly supporters. At least they weren't jerks, I guess. I miss my aisle seat, though. Makes me uncomfortable feeling like I've got people sitting on top of me.
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

absentee wrote:Up over 20,000 now according to @MelbStormRLC.

Also, the "moving the cameras to the other side" thing is false since the training photos the club put out today show the video advertising where it normally is.

Yep absentee...the camera thing was a load of crap.

the cameras were definitely in the west stand.

the whole east stand not being on sale on Monday to Members was just a typical NRL snafu...
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time