Final Seating

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Was more talking from my perspective that it's happened every year I've had a reserved seat which is since we moved to AAMI. Previously to that our group always had general memberships at the Graveyard so it never affected us.

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

About 16,000 tickets have been sold. Hopefully we'll get close to or above 20,000.
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Just reading the HS and saw the usual bottom 1/4 page advertising they have in the sports section promoting the game. While i think these ads are great especially to make neutrals aware of the game the problem is it say the game starts ant 7.45 pm! Not sure who stuff up it is but it's a pretty big one IMO. Of course Storm fans will already know the time but casuals who look at it and see it's apparently on at the same time as the AFL might not bother coming if they were thinking of it.
mystormboys
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Might be me but I haven't seen a lot of advertising for the game - hey unless your on Twitter or go to the Storm site perhaps
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

mystormboys wrote:Might be me but I haven't seen a lot of advertising for the game - hey unless your on Twitter or go to the Storm site perhaps
I read that News Ltd. have reduced funding for advertising so that might explain the reason.
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Is the NRL responsible for finals advertising?
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

If they're not then they should be. If they want to take over finals ticketing from the competing clubs then surely they should be paying to advertise the game, especially in non heartland territory where it's needed much more.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

nrl do all finals advertising...thats what makes it so stupid
bushman
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Sat the other side of the ground and great time And look across at my seats being used by on one wearing any thing storm and two souths fans just a little piss off.
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

Sitting somewhere else just makes me appreciate my usual seat that much more. Might actually have a crack at getting it for the preliminary final instead of taking next best available online.
stormdolls
Squall
Squall

To Run Sika Run.

please understand that the club itself has NOTHING AT ALL to do with the seating arrangements.

ALL the finals are run by the NRL

:x :x
Run Sika Run
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

i understand that stormdolls

The club is passing the buck and selling a membership with an untruth at the end of the home and away season.
If the club keeps silent with this lie year after year,are the NRL still to blame?
I`m like many other storm supporters who will just cop it sweet,noing that the club isn`t faultless.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

OK ............................... Got an Email from the NRL about Week 3 finals
This is your AAN - blah - blah - blah & then down the corner at the bottom
Ticket Pricing:
..............Cat. 1 Cat. 2 Cat. 3
Adult..........$80....$60....$35
Pensioner ...$72....$55....$30
Junior.........$65....$50....$25
Family......$240...$180..$100
??? What happened to Cat 4 / General Addmission

And it looks like the seating plan won't be 'accessible' through Ticketek till Monday :?

Week 1 Ticket Prices
Category 1: Adult: $60 Concession: $55 Junior: $50 Family: $185
Category 2: Adult: $50 Concession: $45 Junior: $40 Family: $150
Category 3: Adult: $40 Concession: $35 Junior: $30 Family: $115
Category 4: Adult: $32 Concession: $30 Junior: $28 Family: $95
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Turtle188
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Bourbon Rat wrote:OK ............................... Got an Email from the NRL about Week 3 finals
This is your AAN - blah - blah - blah & then down the corner at the bottom
Ticket Pricing:
..............Cat. 1 Cat. 2 Cat. 3
Adult..........$80....$60....$35
Pensioner ...$72....$55....$30
Junior.........$65....$50....$25
Family......$240...$180..$100
??? What happened to Cat 4 / General Addmission

And it looks like the seating plan won't be 'accessible' through Ticketek till Monday :?
I saw on NRL site yesterday that Cat. 3 was GA, so the Rat Pack should still be OK.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I'd heard from a couple of people that the GA was still on ?
but I'm curious how they will 'restructure' the Aami Park seating plan ???
This was still used for last weeks Wk 1 final
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields