Under the radar

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

While hearing that term usually shits me to tears, mainly because it comes out of Des' gob when his team is sitting on top of the ladder after multiple straight wins, i'm actually loving the fact that pretty much nobody rates us to win the comp and has thinks it's only down to the Dogs, Moanly and even the Rabbits and Cows. I've got no issue with them talking down our chances and it's probably fair enough given we haven't been in the greatest form in recent times but i reckon it's a nice change for once going into the finals as one of the underdogs as opposed to one of the red hot favorites. We haven't had that tag for years and i reckon Bellyache and the boys would be relishing it as well.

Bring on the vermin!
stormsally
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

It will only last one week. When we win next week the spin will come back

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

The puppies obstruction (that try was allowed) against the tiges cost us the MP.It also cost the tiges a place in the eight.
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

It didn't cost the Tigpies a spot in the 8 because Canberra's % is better anyway. Wests only have themselves to blame

[ Post made via iPad ] Image