Storm Vs Tigers Team

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

BigG wrote:Your own body parts do not come into play, its a knock on only if it makes contact with a tigers player.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
except if simplekins is ref
What a load of crap that knock on call against SISA
yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Hahaha, Waqa called for a knock on that never happened. This would be funny if it wasn't that sad...

stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

Why can`t we just BLOODY WELL GET TO CHEER FOR A TRY INSTEAD OF GOING TO THE video clown
BigG
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Arther.....quote..check the onside, the contact, the groundiing what colour grots he is wearing and are is boots laced up correctly............anything else Tony!!!!!

yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

The men in pink must be spewing that had to award that try... On a related note, I could probably count on one hand the number of tries Melbourne have been awarded without a fine toothed video ref comb going over every aspect of it...

yourhero
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Does anyone see the similarities between Nielsen's DISALLOWED try and the Sharks AWARDED try last week!??? One given, one not. Surprise surprise...

BigG
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Yeah up yours Archer.....:-)

Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

*lima lima lima duck* Slith infuriates me beyond belief. He came straight out and called Dangers try short yet last week with the try called against us which was almost identical in that you couldn't tell conclusively whether it was short or not then he said he had no issue it got the green light. Don't get me wrong, i've no problem with Dangers not being given but there's no way in hell last weeks should've either because it was virtually exactly the same.
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

now the commentators are praising our team with 10 mins to go.Why not the other 70 mins.
ENJOY MAD MONDAY tiges.You just aren`t ready to play with the big boys YET. :lol:
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

Waqa's on fire!!!! And Fa'aoso has been looking impressive too with his cannonball-like runs.
Let's hope Chambers is ok

Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

What's with the dirt-bag boos from the crowd after the final siren? I hope they were showing their displeasure of the Tigers season. Melbourne supporters never boo the opposition after a loss.

stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

I boo opposition team before the game then that is the last time I think about opposition team for the rest of the game. :lol:
I am too busy cheering for MY CHAMPION TEAM..
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

Go Storm wrote:What's with the dirt-bag boos from the crowd after the final siren? I hope they were showing their displeasure of the Tigers season. Melbourne supporters never boo the opposition after a loss.

Maybe they booed us cos adam blair went there and he hasn`t been playing well for them as he did for us.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Waqa must've been making eyes at the ref's boss' little sister because he always gets on the wrong end of bafflingly bullsh*t calls!
staticash
Squall
Squall

Much better all round performance tonite just what we needed heading into the finals.

S.W.A.S