Round 19 vs Cowboys Game Thread

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Lucas
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Season over.
staticash
Squall
Squall

Very disappointed I dunno about you guys but I am getting confused with some of the players who keep being picked in the team.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
S.W.A.S
Monsoon
Monsoon

Yep bellamy needs to get back to what has worked, kostjasyn? Waqa? Quinn? These guys are reserve grade standard, im gutted i cant believe how different we are without billy at the back, f*€*!!!!

LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Dogs are morals for the title now.

Fooking disgraceful "effort".

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Inglis#3
Monsoon
Monsoon

All is not bleak, we have Parramatta next weekend - they'll play us into form. Cowboys were on-form today and we still only lost by 4. Once we get Slater, Danger & possibly Chambers back, we'll be fine. Bellyache needs to get rid of Quinn, he's dreadful. I'm still confident we'll win the 2012 premiership.
Monsoon
Monsoon

3 losses at home in a row is not good enough, i wouldnt be surprised if we lose to parra, we are in a deep hole and i see no light.

Diehard_Storm
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I didn't think we played that badly. Honestly we've played worse this year and won games. But the Cowgirls played very very well and made the most of their chances.

We didn't and in attack we look predictable and really don't look that dangerous. Yes we miss Billy that obvious. But the lack of weaponry in our backline is pretty obvious. We only seem to score off kicks.

However...Bellamy needs to turn things around. Teams can smell our blood and were not lifting enough. If this year is going to be our year...then we need Slater and Chambers back. I don't think we'll match the bulldogs without both firing.

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Speechless. Season going down the drain.
Monsoon
Monsoon

Now duffie is out for 6 weeks, i think our season is slowly slipping away, reminds me of the dragons afew year ago, won their 1st 10, but lost 7 of their last 8 then bang bang out the back door in the finals, not good.

Monsoon
Monsoon

Jeeeeezzzzz we miss Slater

sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

i won the comp to sit in the storm social suite tonight so we were in the coperate area...ran into Will Chambers in the bathroom (doorway) and had a chat to him he said he was on track to be back for the panthers or titans game if he can keep his blood levels up for the next two weeks like he has this week then he will be back...as for the game i think its time to start blooding the newbies mitch and kenny should play

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

Stromy speaking of Wanker Smith. Got home, turned on the West/Panthers match and he spent the first 30-40 seconds of the second half commeting Storm's perfomance. The play was going on and he was bagging us, how is that good commentating. This man nevers misses a moment to say negative things about Storm
mattstormy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Another woeful attacking and defensive display for the third straight week. Simply put, our outside backs are not up to scratch and they are pulling the whole team down with them.
Monsoon
Monsoon

Yep our 3/4 line burnt up again, its a concern. And as far as im concerned Sika can go to penrith now, he is a shadow of the player he once was.

Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

I don't understand why Bellamy doesn't leave Widdop at 5/8th. There's no-one else capable of replacing him there whereas at least we have other players that can do a have decent job at fullback besides Widdop.

It leaves Cronk under too much pressure.