Will Chambers ruled out indefinitely

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
roberttuz

absentee wrote:
roberttuz wrote:Yeah you don't post because you have nothing interesting to say so go fuuck off
Perhaps you should take your own advice.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
piss off stalker
Clancy
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

I don't think I will F off. I think I might stick around and hang off every interesting word that you have to say and I might even make a point of making an irrelevant, stupid post after everything you write. Then you might see how alot of the posters see your input.
Clancy
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

By the way - thanks to Sallymay and all the others who put in the effort to provide info and insight to those who don't have the resources to find out for themselves. It really is appreciated.
roberttuz

Clancy wrote:By the way - thanks to Sallymay and all the others who put in the effort to provide info and insight to those who don't have the resources to find out for themselves. It really is appreciated.
Yes great work Sally. Keep it up
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I agree, it is people who provide extra info and go that extra mile to keep us informed who make this site work.

A pity the trolls need to try to ruin it for everyone!
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

i just ingore the trolls

Lol i hadnt been to training in a while and didnt start work till 6pm i really didnt want to stay at home so i thought id go see for my self what was happening with our players..i must say i saw some interesting things

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

I am glad for all the training news Sally,just wish I lived in beautiful Melbourne to be able to go to more games and training but I have a job to do over here and that is SPREADING THE WORD OF STORM.
rubberbum I hope you realise that STORM supporters and chez is just not interested in your inane comments .
mystormboys
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Thanks Sally for all the info you provide us STORM SUPPORTERS
staticash
Squall
Squall

I agree ... Sally I enjoy reading what u have to say! But u have me going nuts thinking about the storm training session plz share!!!! ..... In all seriousness thou thanks for the info u share on here.

S.W.A.S
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

in a nutshell what i saw yesterday was:

*maurice blair training with the reserves
*duffie on the wing
*widdop fullback
*rory 5/8
*Ben hampton training in the NRL team as halfback...he never moved to the reverves which he normally does when the train moves for the game
*sisa training at fullback for the reserves who then changed with gaz for half of it

I asked mr bellamy about ben playing HB on monday he seemed surprised we had noticed but didnt say NO

I would love to see
1gareth
6cooper
7ben
9 cameron

But proberly wont happen
There you go ive said what we saw now i hope no manly spys arnt reading this and passing on msgs otherwise im stuffed

Btw KP looks like he is back

Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Hampton is a 5/8 in my opinion, Cooper will be halfback
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Btw, I know this is nitpicking Sallymay (and I don't want you to feel like I'm having a go at you), but, team news for the Manly game such as you've just posted would probably be better being posted in that thread, I only came across it by accident in this one.
staticash
Squall
Squall

Nice Sally looks good can't wait for Monday got some bets going with my boss ( he is a 1 eye manly supporter) and I want bragging rights come Tuesday.

S.W.A.S
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Interesting. Thanks Sally. Surely Ben wont play against Manly of all teams.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

thats why i did post it here mattpoet cause dont want it to be seen esp if ben is playing