Will Chambers ruled out indefinitely

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Don't bother replying to Bobbitt, obvious troll is obvious sally

[ Post made via Android ] Image
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

:)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

All the best Will, hope you make a full recovery soon. Will has been playing sensationally since his return to first grade.
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

Heard Will was at the game last night.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

i asked danger if he was at the game and he said when he left home will was still there playing xbox...lol i assume will and danger live together after that comment

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

Any updates on how he's doing? Is he doing any sort of training?
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Asked Bellache today he said he came of the meds yesterday and was going for doctors appointment today if the blood count had stayed up on its own over night it would be another month if they had not moved or gone down it was either more drugs or worst case take out the spleen he said it was a case of just wait and see
roberttuz

sallymay wrote:Asked Bellache today he said he came of the meds yesterday and was going for doctors appointment today if the blood count had stayed up on its own over night it would be another month if they had not moved or gone down it was either more drugs or worst case take out the spleen he said it was a case of just wait and see
Thanks Doctor Sally
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

I a limited personal knowledge of blood issues and all the testing has to be done in four weekcycles. That is why he would have to wait a month. If there are more issues after the month, they would try something else and wait another month. If things go well he might be given the all clear in a month. Only time will tell what his blood cells will do.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Fingers crossed then
Clancy
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

roberttuz wrote:
sallymay wrote:Asked Bellache today he said he came of the meds yesterday and was going for doctors appointment today if the blood count had stayed up on its own over night it would be another month if they had not moved or gone down it was either more drugs or worst case take out the spleen he said it was a case of just wait and see
Thanks Doctor Sally
I read this site often but don't post regularly. I will make an exception in this case to say that you are a 100% bona fide flog.
roberttuz

Clancy wrote:
roberttuz wrote:
Thanks Doctor Sally
I read this site often but don't post regularly. I will make an exception in this case to say that you are a 100% bona fide flog.
Yeah you don't post because you have nothing interesting to say so go fuuck off
bushman
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I am sure I read that WILL was as low as 5 but 24 hours later he was above fifty and should be around 240-250.If they are treating him with prodiclene then he would only be on that for a week at the most I would think. So I would think he would have a blood test every three or four days at the most to make sure it’s working after all if it’s not he could bleed out. So sally could be right according to my nursing connections.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

surely THAT gets this troll banned!
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

roberttuz wrote:Yeah you don't post because you have nothing interesting to say so go fuuck off
Perhaps you should take your own advice.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image