Storm vs Warriors

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Freshy wrote:
Mattpoet wrote:unconfirmed though.
Yep unconfirmed but it's coming! :D

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

GREAT GREAT GREAT news......
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
mattstormy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Probably the best win of the season (even better than the ANZAC game). The forwards won the game today - Ryles, Vave, Lowe (who scored a crucial try to get the Storm back in the match) and Bromwich were the standouts in making metres and in defence. The Big 3 (apart from Cam's goal kicking), I can't find any flaws. Widdop is going terrific. Danger was back to his bad habits in attack but his defence was rock solid yet again. Chambers is a try scoring machine. Juzzy (who also made a terrific cover tackle on the Beast which led to the Storm scoring and winning the match) and Duff were terrific catching the high balls under heaps of pressure. Quinny, Hoffy, Hinchy, Lowrie and Rory were all great and couldn't find any problems with them.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Cronk's pass looked forward to me. Must be the angle though.
roberttuz

blazza18 wrote:Cronk's pass looked forward to me. Must be the angle though.
Yeah I thought the same until I saw the replay from Will Chambers side of the filed and the pass did go backwards from Cronk.
Last edited by roberttuz on Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yea silly me. I was thinking of the inside ball from Cronk to Slater. The Cronk to Chambers pass was just divine.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Not like the worriers took advantage of 'a few' forward passes & sneaky tackling techniques,but hey....................
I must be biased right !! I'm not a kiwi ::)

Thought the win was deserved - well earned & warranted 8)

Bring on next week.
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Thought there were quite a few forward passes by the warriors, not mentioned by the commentators though funnily enough. Still less biased commentary than Nein though...
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Billy had his 100th try assist today
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Can we not play them again please live games between these to clubs scare the crap outta me lol proberly my fault for coming over oh well

all the guys seemed happy after the game happy to talk but were rushed cause they had to catch the 9pm flight home lol apparently leaving mt smart they had 15 minutes to get to the airport....and jet star left the flight open for them to make it