Storm vs Broncos

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
MENACING*STORM
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I think it was Todd Lowrie. He was being interviewed at the end on the match. By the way, he looks like he has slimmed down since coming to the Storm.
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

yep todd lowrie won mom.. wasnt at the game.. but there was a dee fence chant? sounds good..
and Ray Hadley is the worst commentator ive ever heard. It was painful to listen too.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yea Lowrie got it. I would of had Hinchy though.
I love the deee-fence the crowd yells out in the NBA but I don't think it works well in stadiums.

PS- Just watching the sunday footy show and they have Matt King on, that guy is just an amazing ambassador to our club still, he cannot say anything bad about our team, I love it. He is probably the player I miss most.
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

I think the donkeys jerseys they wore on Friday night are disgusting.They looked like mustard bottles running around.Shocking...
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

got to be impressed with Lowrie's start to the year, wish him good luck for his 150th on Sunday
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

stormy wrote:I think the donkeys jerseys they wore on Friday night are disgusting.They looked like mustard bottles running around.Shocking...
It's just too much yellow - and not even the right shade of yellow for Brisbane. They look like bananas.

I think the Brisbane jerseys are junk, anyway. All-yellow makes it worse.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

The yellow jersey would be better if the shorts were still maroon. There is just way to much yellow. I like it though, its better than having a white jersey and their white jersey with navy blue made no sense.
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

blazza18 wrote:The yellow jersey would be better if the shorts were still maroon. There is just way to much yellow. I like it though, its better than having a white jersey and their white jersey with navy blue made no sense.
This could be said for a lot of teams, but I think the Broncos would benefit from switching back to their heritage jersey. I realise their Nike heritage jerseys suffer from a bit of an accuracy problem, but I'd rather that over... well, whatever that generic nonsense they're wearing now is.

https://shopdesq.imgstg.com/assets/shop ... ritage.jpg

Just flip the maroon and yellow and you've got yourself an away jersey, too.
blazza18
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yes, that's my all time favourite Bronco jersey. Had one as a kid.