Cooper`s website

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Woody
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I found a reference for this on another site. I thought it was pretty cool. For someone who is supposedly very reserved and private about his life the opening page in particular is a great reflection on him as a person and what he has achieved :)

http://coopercronk.com/
mystormboys
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

He is quite the inspiration. The "ugly sports fan" was interesting
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

deep for an nrl player. nice to see at least one of them has a brain - maybe we can show the bit about tantrums to anasta lol
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Im pretty sure its a pisstake

No way does Cronk call it "Rugby" like a true victard
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

::) You seem to be getting more childish with each pot shot.

victard ::)

RUGBY refers to BOTH forms of the code League & Union - Only the private school tossers decided their form was 'exclusive' & just call it 'rugby'.
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

That's what us blues call Victorians, Cronk is a queenslander

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Like I said 'childish pot shots' ::)
KimmorleyKiller
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Woody wrote:I found a reference for this on another site. I thought it was pretty cool. For someone who is supposedly very reserved and private about his life the opening page in particular is a great reflection on him as a person and what he has achieved :)

http://coopercronk.com/
Gay
Woody
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

My apologies. I thought I was entitled to my own opinion but whatever you reckon. What's up kk, not having a good day?

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Rose Madder
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Cooper is obviously too intense for "them" blues...oh well never mind,it doesn't take much to go sailing over their thick heads..maybe the odd "rugby" ball..oops sorry should I say "footy" oops no thats what they use in AFL,maybe just ball..NO that could mean anything..oh I don't know lets just call it a STEEDEN..yeah that sounds better, a Steeden ball now we all know what we are talking about...DON"T WE ??? Oh but wait,don't you have to come from NSW to know anything about rugby LEAGUE ,pity they can't play as well as they obviously think they know how to..oh I could go on and on and on,but I am afraid I will just confuse the poor buggers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: