Storm vs Sharks

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Fine then...sorry
stormsally
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Keep it up Sally, I like your insights from training and good sense to when to hold your tongue (or fingers). :) :-X
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

If your on facebook teh storm posted photos from training this moring and the player im talkking about isnt in any of the photos so i guess we will have to wait and find out w if what i saw was an injury or not..
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

wooohooo latest rumour doing the rounds is the Mr K Bromwich could be Debuting tomorrow arvo after pulling out of the East Tigers game today....wow thought Garbutt would get a chance b4 Kenny

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Rose Madder wrote:Most opposition fans loathe him because next to matai he is the biggest grub in the game,I hate watching him play,he continuously infringes and when not doing that he is appealling for a penalty,to compare him to Billy is an absolute insult,the reason I don,t want him to play on the weekend is certainly not due to his talent ( he doesn't have any) he has a lot of strength and makes a lot of metres,but he is mostly a loose cannon and I fear one of our boys being hurt and put out of the game due to one of his dog acts.AND I know that had it been Coops or Billy or Cam that he had kneed in the head,it could have done some damage,Taylor is a neaderthal so it would maybe take something bigger than Gallens knee to penetrate his thick skull,but all jokes aside the guy is a grub ...simple as that.
Spot on Rose. Although in some respects he is grubbier than Matai.

Our game doesn't need grubs, it is talentless players that perform grubby acts to get the better of their opponents.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Hopefully if Kenny does get a go he plays a great game, would love to see the brothers Bromwich in the side for years to come
storm boy !
Squall
Squall

If true im excited to see how he goes.. Hope he has a great game, though if anyone was gunna make a debut in the fowrads i thougt it would of been garbutt.

Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

maybe someone has gone down in the back row then
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

Where are people watching this game?

Maybe the NRL has unofficially awarded ch9 broadcasting rights because after all the brown-nosing a few weeks ago they've gone back to screwing us tomorrow.

Kickoff is at 3pm and yet Gem and ch9 do not have it listed at all. Foxtel has it at 6pm and even Imparja is one hour delayed at 4pm.
This sucks!! Absolute bullshit that Nein can take 1st V 3rd and not show it live anywhere in the country, forcing foxtel to show Raiders V Eels live.

So Storm fans, where are we watching this game at 4pm? League of Our Own site has shut down due to Gem's promise of showing live games into Melbourne. Looks like that decision was a bit optimistic??

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

nrl.com

Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

The EPG has it on GEM at 4pm
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

@go storm, Sunday football isn't live anywhere. Not even NSW or Queensland get it. Live games on Nine are Fridays as part of the current broadcating deal. Sunday is one hour delay so the game leads in to the 6 o'clock.news and thus the bulletin gets more viewers...

[ Post made via Android ] Image
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I hope you are right re: Kenny B getting a game. I hope it isn't Hoffy that has the possible injury. Kenny and Jesse will be the first set of brothers to play in the same team for the Storm (if / when it happens). They will be the fourth set of brothers to play for the Storm joining Ben and Matt Cross, Ben and Luke MacDougall and GT and Marty Turner. While GT and Marty's time at the club overlapped they never played in the same first grade side.

Another possibility for Kenny missing Qld Cup is that he may be 18th man.
Inglis#3
Monsoon
Monsoon

Just saw on ABC Offsiders program Slater and Proctor out today. Would love Kenny to get a game today, and if he does end up playing I hope he kills it.