Who's the best - Billy or Cooper

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

We will give giddyup a reason to jump in front of a train on GF day cos he will have to present medals to the Premiership winning STORM team.If you think the Stewart Bros moment on the podium was good wait till he hands the premiership trophy to CAMMY AND CRAIG.
When giddyup is introduced to the crowd that day wait for the STORM TERRORIST supporters to be in full booing voice..THUNDEROUS.

trying to get that picture out of my head of giddyup in a batman suit doing his own work ewwww :pukeright: :pukeright: :pukeright: :pukeright: :lol: :lol:
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

LOL sorry stormy

I to was pissed off with the terrorist remark,calling passionate fans terrorists is the epitome
of low,but at the same time i cheered that it wasnt us AND i thought he would be immediately
fired for his stupid comment....unfortunately it didnt

As one of my good mates said "im not saying i wouldnt piss on him if he was on fire,id just avoid
the burning bits" and this is my view on Gallop
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

Cherry_Poppins wrote:LOL sorry stormy

I to was pissed off with the terrorist remark,calling passionate fans terrorists is the epitome
of low,but at the same time i cheered that it wasnt us AND i thought he would be immediately
fired for his stupid comment....unfortunately it didnt

As one of my good mates said "im not saying i wouldnt piss on him if he was on fire,id just avoid
the burning bits" and this is my view on Gallop
As one of my mates said "the only thing i would give him if he was on fire... is more petrol"
Rose Madder
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

getting back to the original post .. I don't think you can split the two as yet this season,and unfortunately they will take Dally M points from each other and thus letting someone else pass them who stands alone,like Gallon,who every body thinks walks on water,and are pushing to get him the Australian captaincy,as I think they hate the fact that a Melbourne Storm player will probably get it .But Cam Smith too will be pushed out of the Dally Ms by Coops and Billy :?
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Smith will be named australian coach

They have a love affair with QLDers
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Cherry_Poppins wrote:Smith will be named australian coach
In time mayhaps :twisted: But for now he is the logical successor to Lockyer 8)

As for the thread topic ? It's a bit like a dog chasing it's tail since they both live in different,(but overlapping)spheres of influence in the team structure.
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I meant captain......fail of epic proportion

[ Post made via Android ] Image