Who's the best - Billy or Cooper

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
scriptyx
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

mate everyone has players they dislike for no particular reason...its just how it is..pity for you every supporter hates your entire squad!
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Lol to true scripty, but most people would die to have those players in their side, you can't tell me with your "centres" you would take mine, hell I'd even give Slater the number 2 Jersey for manly and I despise the little prick but by that token i'm sure you'd like choc in your 11,12 or 13, with football brains you'd have to lie, even though Chic is probably your most despised player

[ Post made via Android ] Image
stormsally
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

We dont really care about manly.

I think cooper might be the winner in the storm Dally M race. Billy can pull out the exceptional plays and grab the 3 points but cooper is playing such consistent footy ATM. The 'drama' over the contract renegotiations may actually sharpened his game but also sharpened the focus of the media who cast the points vote.

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Dally m was only decided by a suspension last year, was a claytons win much like the 2010 premiership won by saints

[ Post made via Android ] Image
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

Cherry Poppins, I would not say that last year's Dally M was decided on suspensions last year too loudly. I think you will find the the year Orford won it Billy Slater lost three pionts for being suspened also and did not play for one match due to that suspension. Add three pionts (and possibly a couple more in the game not played) and Orford does not win it.

You can not say what might have happended had certain players played more games or different games. You can only go on the votes on the borad. Slater is the 2011 Dally m winner.
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

Cherry cherry cherry. ??? I can`t believe that you would think BILLY didn`t deserve the dally M.The look on giddyups face when it was obvious that Billy had won it was priceless. :lol: :lol:
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

Stormy, I agree. I really thought for a moment Gallop was not going to shake Billy's hand when he won. The only thing better would have Gallop shaking all the Storm players hand after they won the trophy last year, but las it did not happen. I would have love to hear all the Storm supporters boo him and again. Also, would have loved to hear him say again "this proves we did the right thing in 2010." The statement always gets me.
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Speaking of face to face with the so called leader of the NRL

How much would you love to say what the Brothers Stewart said
to that filthy bastard after last years gf? If he was fair dinkum he'd
have stopped Lui playing ever again after bashing his wife not to mention
so many other off field dramas that have plagued the league like Inglis
"saving" his girlfriend by beating the absolute shit out of her,you are 100kg
and she would be lucky to be 60kg,hold her down dont punch her face in FFS

He is so consistantly inconsistent it isnt even funny anymore,btw how long
did News install Gallop for as part of them leaving the game? (Other than still
owning Melbourne and Brisbane)
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

The enemy of my enemy is my friend? It's amazing, the ONE thing that unites ALL Storm and Sea Eagles supporters is that we HATE giddyup. Just don't boo him, we might make him say another stupid thing, after all we can't have passion in a game that relies on the passion of its supporters to survive, who knows where that might lead (rolling my eyes here)...
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

:lol: :lol: the Stewart Bros on the podium with giddyup after the grand final was my highlight of the day.Gosh I was cheering for manly to win the GF just to see that confrontation.I bet the handshakes nearly broke giddyup`s hand.
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Isn't it amazing that it took Gallop until Rd 25 last year to go to either a Manly or Storm game and we were the top two teams. Who knows could have been some thing that led to the brawl. Andrew Demetriou would never let that happen. I think Demetriou is arrogant but Gallop is not fit to shine his shoes.
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

giddyup is what is on the bottom of Billy`s boots. :pottytrain2: :pottytrain2:
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

How good would it be to have Coops and Bill tied at the top of the Dally M voting. That'd be something else!

[ Post made via BlackBerry ] Image
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Scooter wrote:Isn't it amazing that it took Gallop until Rd 25 last year to go to either a Manly or Storm game and we were the top two teams. Who knows could have been some thing that led to the brawl. Andrew Demetriou would never let that happen. I think Demetriou is arrogant but Gallop is not fit to shine his shoes.
Thats because Gallop is a complete and utter coward and
a pansy cricket playing lawyer,i reckon the NRL miss Arko
alot,id like to read the paper and see Gallop had kicked the
bucket and no,im not joking,i seriously want him to die preferably
of something humiliating,like dolphin rape or having hung himself
accidently while playing with his member with a belt whilst wearing
a batman suit
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Scooter is right; hate Demtriou but he's a better administrator than Giddyup could ever hope to be!

[ Post made via BlackBerry ] Image