Warriors Vs Storm - Cheap flights

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Buzz
Site Slave
Site Slave

For those keen on the idea of jetting over to Auckland for the Warriors Vs Storm game, Jetstar has some sale fares on that cover the game. Melbourne (Tulla) to Auckland or Christchurch for $89 one way. On sale from now until midnight tomorrow night.
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Your shout then?? ;)
Chip
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Buzz wrote:For those keen on the idea of jetting over to Auckland for the Warriors Vs Storm game, Jetstar has some sale fares on that cover the game. Melbourne (Tulla) to Auckland or Christchurch for $89 one way. On sale from now until midnight tomorrow night.
Whatever you do don't fly to Christchurch id you are intending to go to AK - will cost you twice the normal fare from CH to AK as it would to fly direct to AK from OZ on a normal fare...fair dinkum
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Already going...I got flights $173 return back in December OMG i am that excited to be going back to NZ i cant wait
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

is anyone coming to Adelaide for the game in June against the pups.
Lucas
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

That is seriously cheap. Rarely seen below $100 each way.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

stormy wrote:is anyone coming to Adelaide for the game in June against the pups.
See the "Venga Bus" thread 8)
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields