Round 5 - Storm vs Knights @ AAMI Park 30/03 7:30

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
mattstormy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I will be surprised if Bellyache risks playing Widdop. An ankle sprain is probably the most annoying of all injuries because the swelling takes a long time to go down, even with your foot constantly in an ice bucket. I would say around a 1-2 week lay-off for him. He found some form against the Roosters and it would be stupid to ruin that by playing him when he will most likely not be 100% fit.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

gaz wasnt at training but to be honest alot of them were not there KP todd lowrie Billy jesse bryan norrie were all inside coops was apprently in sydney

Kelly was training at 5/8 for a bit but rory was there for longer Bobby was also there at 5/8 but he still has another week togo on his suspention

Intresting to note the 4 players who were going up to brissie luke kenny mitchell and shea plus bobby all did extras for another 10 minutes

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
storm boy !
Squall
Squall

With cronk resigning I think the boys are gonna put on a good performance!

20+ !!

mattstormy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I think the Storm will be unstoppable this year with this news. They will be able to put all Cronk's media speculation behind them and head towards a shot at a premiership.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

or the could do the complete oppisite and lose...not that they will
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

I feel confident the boys will have a big one tomorrow night against the knights.The whole club is excited and relieved that COOPER is OURS.
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

My usual Storm buddy is in QLD and so won't be at tonight's game. And it's not looking like my daughter wants to come to a night game.
I'm thinking of using this opportunity to meet and enjoy a few beverages with a few of you guys. Would you mind if I upgraded my GA membership and joined you under the BaiStand banner? And what catagory would I have to upgrade to?

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

Go Storm wrote:My usual Storm buddy is in QLD and so won't be at tonight's game. And it's not looking like my daughter wants to come to a night game.
I'm thinking of using this opportunity to meet and enjoy a few beverages with a few of you guys. Would you mind if I upgraded my GA membership and joined you under the BaiStand banner? And what catagory would I have to upgrade to?

Don't want it to look like we're ignoring you but I've PM'd you.

Can't let all our secrets out about our secret society in the Bai Stand ;)
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Tigger wrote:
Go Storm wrote:My usual Storm buddy is in QLD and so won't be at tonight's game. And it's not looking like my daughter wants to come to a night game.

Don't want it to look like we're ignoring you but I've PM'd you.

Can't let all our secrets out about our secret society in the Bai Stand ;)
I'm still yet to sit/stand with you lot after all these years! finally got a membership for the northern stand... BUT YOU ALL DECIDED TO MOVE THIS YEAR! haha
storm boy !
Squall
Squall

quinn back on Wing.

stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

SO LUVING GEM. Our CHAMPION TEAM is on fire.
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

Nice to get a win.. but.. Bellamy's gunna be ripping it through them in the sheds.. shouldnt have let those couple of tries in..
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

yeah.. how goods Gem.. they showing the Broncs game too. awesome.
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

Yeah Gem was awesome for showing Storm...not too interested in donkos and dragqueens.i don`t really like watching mediocre teams. :-D
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I've got a serious bro-mance going with Vave. he is a miniature version of manu! by the way for those that watched the telecast did they tell you the status of his injury?

quinn and chambers had very good defence. chambers has been out of this world since returning.

we let in piss easy trys which should be the teams biggest worry IMO