Storm in the hunt for Keiran Foran

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

So what did Coops say Sally? Not all of us went back to the after party.
routy21
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

sallymay wrote:anyone who doesnt think coops will stay after what was said at the after party has rocks in their head

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Fill us in Sallymay?
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

i just wrote it in the storm rooster forum...

Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

roberttuz wrote:Um I think you will find that Foran is a number 6. Cronk is a number 7. That is a different position.

If you need more help on how to count please drop me a line!

Hey....knob.

If Foran puts on a no. 7 jersey...he's a no. 7.

If he puts on a no. 6 jersey...he's a no. 6.

there's little doubt that a guy of such immense talent and skill could play just about every positon except prop.

even then...i'd give him 3/4 of chance of being a good prop.

The guy is as hard as a cat's head.

so...if you have nothing intelligent to say...go to bed early and get up for school in the morning nice and early
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
J-Storm
Squall
Squall

Storm Spirit wrote:
roberttuz wrote:Um I think you will find that Foran is a number 6. Cronk is a number 7. That is a different position.

If you need more help on how to count please drop me a line!

Hey....knob.

If Foran puts on a no. 7 jersey...he's a no. 7.

If he puts on a no. 6 jersey...he's a no. 6.

there's little doubt that a guy of such immense talent and skill could play just about every positon except prop.

even then...i'd give him 3/4 of chance of being a good prop.

The guy is as hard as a cat's head.

so...if you have nothing intelligent to say...go to bed early and get up for school in the morning nice and early
Well said! Foran is a superstar @ 21yrs of age. And he will only get better. He's a better player than Mitchell Pearce & a better player than Luke Kelly. It won't happen but if push came to shove, the Storm FO should throw the kitchen sink at one K. Foran. Him & DCE are both long-term superstars no matter who they play for...
Rose Madder
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

sallymay wrote:anyone who doesnt think coops will stay after what was said at the after party has rocks in their head

And that was ??
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Geez I hope that if Cooper is gone that Storm throw good (not ridiculous) money at Kieran Foran.

Once his rough edges are knocked off him by Mr Bellamy, he would be unstoppable machine in a purple jersey.

I know that Manly or the Doggies must be the main players...but it would be nice to think that a footballer of serious class and ability could recognise that his game would go to the next level playing for Melbourne Storm
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
Cherry_Poppins
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Wouldnt every club be vying for his talents given cap space???

Herpderp article
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

i think dce signed on the understanding that foran signed as well, so foran wont be going anywhere imo.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

??? We've had good history & more than a little success bringing through replacements that are already indoctrinated into Storm's methods & culture.

WHY is everyone so hell bent on bringing in,(AND possibly paying overs) for another clubs product ?
YES - Bellyache does great things with imports to the engine room but I don't think he's ever upset the spine ?
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields