Round 3 - Storm vs Titans @ Skilled Park 17/03 4:30

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
roberttuz

storming wrote:i was impressed with bobby blair in defense, he hit hard!
Yeah the young lady on the Gold Coast said the same thing!!! ;D ;D
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

As I said he doesn't have the excuse of being an ex-team mate, at least someone from last year you could see why they did it, even if we still wouldn't excuse it.
roberttuz

Mattpoet wrote:As I said he doesn't have the excuse of being an ex-team mate, at least someone from last year you could see why they did it, even if we still wouldn't excuse it.
mate what are you about??!! That makes no sense at all!!
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

roberttuz wrote:
storming wrote:i was impressed with bobby blair in defense, he hit hard!
Yeah the young lady on the Gold Coast said the same thing!!! ;D ;D
Was her name Scott Prince? ;D
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

roberttuz wrote:
Mattpoet wrote:As I said he doesn't have the excuse of being an ex-team mate, at least someone from last year you could see why they did it, even if we still wouldn't excuse it.
mate what are you about??!! That makes no sense at all!!
It does if you've been reading the earlier posts in this thread.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

roberttuz wrote:mate what are you about??!! That makes no sense at all!!
Just continuing the anti Hoffman diatribe.

There are,(and have been) Storm players that I didn't think performed but I think three games into the season is a bit early to be head kicking players because they aren't up to speed :?
Christabella
Site Manager
Site Manager

STORM MAN wrote:Who went to the dog and parrot tavern pre game ? I went with my partner and two kids for alittle bit ; got to hear Boofa talk - would be good to put a face to some of the people on here.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
I was there :)
Good on the club to acknowledge their Qld supporters and allow them the chance to hear those kind of insights, and Boofa is the perfect guy to host it with, really friendly and always had plenty of time for his fans.

But as I was attending the match as a supporter of free tickets (bless those Titanic fools) some of his recollections weren't all that amusing. ;)
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

i was there too...although i did turn up late...blame the taxi driver but listening to boofa is good to listen too

storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

i was there a little late and was out the back so i missed out, but ended up sharing the cab to the game with sally.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Hiiii was nice to meet you

routy21
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I hope they do something similar for the NSW based members as well. Haven't heard anything yet though...
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

And for us adelaide based members.Is anyone coming over for the game?
STORM MAN
Squall
Squall

It was good because on the gold coast i dont know many storm fans to get together with - Even thou i left straight after boofas talk it was good to see the purple crowd - I will never forget the feeling when i flew to Melbourne to watch a home game - It was great to see a Storm Army walking the streets up to the game - I heard some one say the club was hoping to repeat the gold coast get together next year so hope more people go -Maybe some one could tell the club how important little things that the get together can be for interstate people to feel alittle storm spirt before a away match -

CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

STORM MAN wrote:It was good because on the gold coast i dont know many storm fans to get together with - Even thou i left straight after boofas talk it was good to see the purple crowd - I will never forget the feeling when i flew to Melbourne to watch a home game - It was great to see a Storm Army walking the streets up to the game - I heard some one say the club was hoping to repeat the gold coast get together next year so hope more people go -Maybe some one could tell the club how important little things that the get together can be for interstate people to feel alittle storm spirt before a away match -

I agree with you that the Storm should hold functions like this for their away supporters. Its good moral for the away fans and gives them a bond with the club and Melbourne fans travelling for those games. Maybe you can send them an email, saying something similar.
stormsally
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

How good was the Storm support at the ground. We bought tickets at the ground behind the goals on the same end as the away supporter bay (but not in it). There were so many Storm supporters around us- it was very frieindly. The best away game support that i've seen.