Canberra seating

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
stormfan2010
Squall
Squall

Im guessing a few of u will be heading to Canberra for rd1 , im wondering if u usually sit in the away supporters area or another spot . Im thinking the eastern side will be out for us as the sun will be at a bad level . Also noticed that canberra doesn't sell a family ticket , thats a first for any sport ive been too .
cheers
Joel.
mahoobla
Squall
Squall

I'm going as well - it will be the first time I have been to see an NRL game in Canberra. I would love to sit with other Storm fans so I am eagerly awaiting the same information as stormfan2010.

Who else is heading up/down for the game?

Julie
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

This is from our friends north of the border:

Ok fellow Stormers the Sydney Stormtroopers will be located in Bay 59 for our game against Canberra Raiders on 3rd March & we would love to have you join us in supporting the boys in the first game of 2012. Let all your Storm friends thinking of attending to get in this area to create the first of what will be many a Sea of Purple this year. GAME ON
stormfan2010
Squall
Squall

Cheers for that , bay 59 is the designated away bay .
J-Storm
Squall
Squall

Heading to the game with my gf & will be my 1st game at Canberra Stadium. Looking forward to getting a 1st up win against the Raiders even though I have a soft spot for them...
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

look out for the storm purple army sign/banner or the #morecronk banner they are all storm supporters
stormy bill
Squall
Squall

I will be at the game next week with son,this will be our sixth trip,they have an inner and outer bowl in their ticketing system.Storm supporters usually are in the corner opposite the Gregan/Larkham stand.They give us free admission during our play for nothing season,they put us in with the raiders members and we copped abuse all night,the fact we won the game did not seem to matter to them.
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

stormy bill wrote:I will be at the game next week with son,this will be our sixth trip,they have an inner and outer bowl in their ticketing system.Storm supporters usually are in the corner opposite the Gregan/Larkham stand.They give us free admission during our play for nothing season,they put us in with the raiders members and we copped abuse all night,the fact we won the game did not seem to matter to them.
That's really sad stuff from Raiders fans, as if our supporters had anything to do with the salary cap!
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

copping abuse and winning is BETTER than copping abuse and losing.
stormfan2010
Squall
Squall

Seats booked for this game , storm supp area row B , yeeer haaa . Gunna be a fun night !