Membership Packages

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

These membership stickers are garbage. The season hasn't even started and mine is peeling off my car window already.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

absentee wrote:These membership stickers are garbage. The season hasn't even started and mine is peeling off my car window already.
:lol: Good then that I didn't use mine !!!
I used the purple bag that the pack came in & pinned it onto the back window shelf ;)
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

Bourbon Rat wrote:
absentee wrote:These membership stickers are garbage. The season hasn't even started and mine is peeling off my car window already.
I used the purple bag that the pack came in & pinned it onto the back window shelf ;)
Yeah, I'm going to need a replacement. At the end of 2011 my 2011 sticker was only just starting to peel. Less than two months with the new one and it's already worse. If they're not going to invest in better quality, why don't they just give you a couple of them?
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Purchased my Storm spirit package today. Should have in plenty of time before first home game...

[ Post made via BlackBerry ] Image
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Maybe the stickers aren't suited to glass. I have my 2011 one on the boot of my Colt :)

[ Post made via BlackBerry ] Image
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

absentee wrote:
Bourbon Rat wrote:
Yeah, I'm going to need a replacement. At the end of 2011 my 2011 sticker was only just starting to peel. Less than two months with the new one and it's already worse. If they're not going to invest in better quality, why don't they just give you a couple of them?

Ring the club and have a whinge, they might send you a couple in the mail.
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Spoke to the membership people today at the Family Day and apparently the DVD for earlybird members is STILL in production so we'll have to queue up for it on game day at some stage during the season.

Oh, also asked about the fixture card and was told that there is none, then another person corrected the first to say that there will be some but like with the DVD we'll have to queue up for them on a game day as they haven't been printed yet.
mahoobla
Squall
Squall

Thanks for the update Surandy. I was going to ask at the membership tent but my patience ran out! I'm not very good in crowds......

[ Post made via iPad ] Image
waveydavey
Squall
Squall

mahoobla wrote:Thanks for the update Surandy.
+1
Rose Madder
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Still have not received our membership packages yet,got a phone call from Melbourne Storm today to say that they had been dispatched on 13th of Feb from China and were expected to take another 2 weeks ????
Don't know what they will do if they are not here for the 1st game >:(
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I'm guessing give game day passes to anyone with a valid membership receipt ?
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

Rose Madder wrote:Still have not received our membership packages yet,got a phone call from Melbourne Storm today to say that they had been dispatched on 13th of Feb from China and were expected to take another 2 weeks ????
Don't know what they will do if they are not here for the 1st game >:(
Don't be disheartened, I too was a bit worried about not receiving my pack before the 1st game, but I got it yesterday!!!

I also got a call from the Storm and the lady seemed relieved I got it.

One thing that concerned me was that it was left at my gate, someone could have picked it up and taken it...
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Got my email today saying it had shipped and would arrive in 20 working days. What happens if it doesnt show up before round 2? Will there be some sort of ticket arranged in lieu of the membership card being in the mail?
Rose Madder
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Yeah got it today,and like you CC it was left at the gate 4 memberships in one bag,there for anybody to pick up,would have been nice if they had just come as far as the front door and left it there,but anyway we have them and that is the important thing.
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Rose Madder wrote:Yeah got it today,and like you CC it was left at the gate 4 memberships in one bag,there for anybody to pick up,would have been nice if they had just come as far as the front door and left it there,but anyway we have them and that is the important thing.

It is of course Australia Post's fault where the mailperson leaves the package....NOT Melbourne Storm's fault
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time