Membership Packages

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Freeze
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

The Wife just rang and let me know that our Family Membership Package has just arived and hopefully our son's Package should arrive in the next couple of days.

Only thing missing is the extra seat (Guest) we got with the Family membership this year but as the seat allocation hasn't been done yet (I rang and asked) we won't get that until mid to late January.

So all in all good result :-D :-D - When was the last time we got this before Xmas if ever.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I got mine today too MERRY CHRISTMAS to all

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Was a bit disturbed that the memberships are being processed & mailed out 'off shore' ?
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Yeah got mine today too. Good to see they delivered on their promise to have them to us by Christmas.
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

I haven't got mine yet..
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Haven't got mine yet but cant say i care too much, won't need it for a couple months yet so it's not a problem.
Rose Madder
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Haven't got mine either!! got an email to say you could track it, it says "click here" but nothing happens
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

same
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

I'm glad to read others haven't received their packs and got that email which doesn't work.

For a moment I thought it might have been pinched from my mailbox, which often happens to my foxtel guide!!
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

We got our packages on Thursday. The Storm members seat covers are currently adorning 4 seats around our dining table. The only thing is our son got his Billy's Buddies pack but our daughter didn't. Will give it to end of first or second week in Jan and call them to chase it up.

People have been saying it is great to have our packages before Xmas, which they can't remember happening. The reason why you can't remember it happening is because they have been lucky to be on sale before Xmas in the past.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Rose Madder wrote:Haven't got mine either!! got an email to say you could track it, it says "click here" but nothing happens
hmm ? Looks like the text was put into the emails & then the active URL link never got put in :?

I tried the bit at the top that reads...............
Click HERE to view this newsletter in your web browser.
but that only brings up the login page for IMG sports technology :?

Looks like whomever did the Email was already in 'holiday mode' :lol:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

Wasn't there supposed to be a DVD of 2011 highlights for people who signed up during the early bird period? Might have to get onto the membership department about that.

I looked into it a bit and it looks like all the membership items were done by a company called The Promotions Factory. They have offices in Melbourne and Sydney but they're also in Hong Kong, so that probably explains why the packs came from there. It was a bit weird receiving a Melbourne Storm package from Hong Kong - and that must be why it's taken so long for the packages to arrive.
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

absentee wrote:Wasn't there supposed to be a DVD of 2011 highlights for people who signed up during the early bird period? Might have to get onto the membership department about that.
Yes, plus a card or something with the draw on it.
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

My hubby got his but I haven`t got mine yet. :( I am hoping mine arrives soon
Freeze
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

The son's package arrived today - Just need the guest membership now :)

[ Post made via iPad ] Image