Membership Packages

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Must be dodgy mail contractor,(even OZ Post out source).
The one's in my area NEVER leave anything where it doesn't look safe :?
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Rose Madder
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Storm Spirit wrote:
Rose Madder wrote:Yeah got it today,and like you CC it was left at the gate 4 memberships in one bag,there for anybody to pick up,would have been nice if they had just come as far as the front door and left it there,but anyway we have them and that is the important thing.

It is of course Australia Post's fault where the mailperson leaves the package....NOT Melbourne Storm's fault
I didn't for a minute think it was Melbourne Storm's fault,it is not the first time this has happened to me with packages,the people delivering them are either too lazy or too busy to bother coming through the gate,sometimes they just throw them on the lawn,and sometimes they leave them at the front door not even bothering to knock to let us know they are there.I have complained about it before to Australia post,but these packeges where delivered by courier I think,but still they could come to the door!!
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

I'm sure I'll get mine before round 2. Prior to that it's merely the joy of having it, not like I can use it.
One thing that does concern me though is wouldn't it be beneficial for the membership drive if as many cars as possible were adorned with 2012 member stickers as early as possible? Instead of always waiting until the season has already started?
One of those flags that attach to your car's window would be better than a lanyard and card holder I never use too.

I don't mean to sound negative, just anticipating the eventual arrival of mine and my daughters memberships and the start of season 2012. GO STORM!!

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

:swav: :swav: :swav: Storm won the $10,000 for the "Battle of the inner city showdown'. They beat worriors,raiders and cowgirls by signing up 1204 new members.WOOHOO
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

I am proudly driving around adelaide with my 2012 sticker on my car.Just next to the 2011,2010,2009.Hate anyone think I was a fairweather supporter.
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

stormy wrote::swav: :swav: :swav: Storm won the $10,000 for the "Battle of the inner city showdown'. They beat worriors,raiders and cowgirls by signing up 1204 new members.WOOHOO
Yay.

Does anyone know our latest membership figure?
The last I saw was 7,900 odd...still a long way to go if we want to reach the 15,000 target.
roberttuz

I have not received my membership card. How can I get into the game on Sunday night?

Is there anyone else in the same predicament?

By the way, hi I am Robert and a new member on the forum! :)
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

roberttuz wrote:I have not received my membership card. How can I get into the game on Sunday night?

Best bet would be to see the people in the Storm match day office,which I think is set up on the right side of AAMI Park ?
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

It was noted that if you didn`t recieve your membership to notify the club and they would make a ticket available for you.
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

roberttuz wrote:I have not received my membership card. How can I get into the game on Sunday night?

Hi Rob..if you go to Storm website and read "Member News' you will find all the info you need.Please remember to be LOUDER THAN THE OPPOSITION SUPPORTERS. :swav: :swav: :swav:
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

I've been checking the mailbox everyday in the hope my memberships would arrive, but they didn't. I have organized a collection of interim tickets for Sunday night.

What pisses me off is that night matches are quite a strain for my 5yo, although she insists on seeing her 'go storm'
Now we have to arrive a couple of hours early to line up for tickets. I just hope she doesn't fall asleep or get cranky around halftime.
I just hope they have their sh*t together on Sunday and nobody misses kickoff waiting for a ticket

roberttuz

stormy wrote:It was noted that if you didn`t recieve your membership to notify the club and they would make a ticket available for you.
Oh well I'm out of luck then because I didn't contact them by today so I will have to fork out $20+ on Sunday. Damn!
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

Hey Roberttuz I'd be rocking up to gate E collections with ID if I was you. And I wouldn't take no for an answer.

Storm should've got ticketek to make up printable tickets from website

Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

If it's anything like last year you wont even have to show ID, we walked up to the membership tent, gave our names & when they couldn't find us in the envelopes they had waiting they asked "what level memberships were they?" I was honest but could have told them anything as they didn't even have a list to check names off after giving us our tickets, meaning anyone else could have gone up to them later & used our names again. (they also gave us four tickets although I'd told them we didn't need all four on that day...)

They have casuals working at the most important times for Storm members - it's bloody sad how bad it's gotten :(
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I emailed the membership department and asked what the arrangement would be if my pack didn't arrive on time. Lovely girl organised a ticket for me...but has to be picked up 3 hrs before kick off.

[ Post made via BlackBerry ] Image