Membership Packages

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

OK - Sorry it's poor photo - Was hard to NOT get a reflection >:(
I think the Purple cloud design pack the 'core' members pack comes in
Makes a better alternative to the rather BLAND members sticker :lol:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

It came!!!!!!!!!!!
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

Bourbon Rat wrote:I think the Purple cloud design pack the 'core' members pack comes in
Makes a better alternative to the rather BLAND members sticker :lol:[/align]
Yeah, how boring is the sticker? Don't get me wrong - I'm still proudly displaying it on my car. But just... come on. It doesn't match any of the All Together Stronger imagery.
waveydavey
Squall
Squall

Does anybody know what's happening about the early bird DVD? Has anybody received one with their membership package?
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Don't remember even hearing about that, when did you have to sign up by?
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

I haven't got my dvd yet. I forget the date Mattpoet, it was on the Storm membership renewal webpage.

Good to see 7 weeks out from the season we are up to 6,078 members. With the membership department back we should hopefully see a push from the club to increase our member levels.
waveydavey
Squall
Squall

Had to sign up by 21st December...

http://membership.melbournestorm.com.au ... -today/166
3. Early bird special privileges

Pay no fee on the Storm for Life payment plan, receive a free Melbourne Storm DVD and be in with the chance to win Inner Sanctum game day experiences, all by signing up as a member before 5pm on Wednesday 21 December.
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

Surandy wrote:I haven't got my dvd yet. I forget the date Mattpoet, it was on the Storm membership renewal webpage.

Good to see 7 weeks out from the season we are up to 6,078 members. With the membership department back we should hopefully see a push from the club to increase our member levels.
I imagine once the season starts we'll start picking up a bunch of Quad Pass members. That should boost numbers big time.
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

My birthday is next month and I get my membership from the parental unit every year. Should get mine paid for in about 3 weeks...

[ Post made via BlackBerry ] Image
stormy bill
Squall
Squall

Paid for 3 memberships first week in November and am still waiting,I did request new seats on Western side so I hope to hear soon,but gee I hope new members are treated a bit better than this!
Rose Madder
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

I paid membership early too,and like you I requested new seats in western stand,They called about 2 weeks ago and told me that I had been given the seats I requested,and that they were processing them then,but still have not received them,they did say that if you requested new seats that they would be processed later in January,so I wouldn't worry
Tigger
Site Slave
Site Slave

I'm very sad because I called the "Storm" membership dept today and when I said I'd head into the office with the rest of our group to talk about the seats we wanted he said "yeah you can talk to someone at reception and fill out the forms but we are OFFSITE so they'll just send them to us"
Now the background noise sounded just like a call centre....does this mean that the Storm membership office is outsourced as well?? :?

If this is the case I ask - how is that going to be cheaper to run combined with membership packages apparently coming from Hong Kong??

And if all this is true, Storm are heading further and further away from the family club they once were :( - you need to KNOW your members
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

Tigger wrote:I'm very sad because I called the "Storm" membership dept today and when I said I'd head into the office with the rest of our group to talk about the seats we wanted he said "yeah you can talk to someone at reception and fill out the forms but we are OFFSITE so they'll just send them to us"
Now the background noise sounded just like a call centre....does this mean that the Storm membership office is outsourced as well?? :?

If this is the case I ask - how is that going to be cheaper to run combined with membership packages apparently coming from Hong Kong??

And if all this is true, Storm are heading further and further away from the family club they once were :( - you need to KNOW your members
Isn't the membership department in Moorabbin?

Hopefully next year the club goes back to handling memberships here instead of outsourcing things overseas.
mahoobla
Squall
Squall

I paid for my membership on December 1st, 2011 - I know I missed the cut off for pre-Christmas delivery, but I was hoping to have got it by now! I just checked the membership tracker and it is marked as 'Processing' which is estimated between 6-21 days and then it has to be dispatched which is estimated as another 4-14 days - potentially 5 weeks until it gets to me - the season starts in 4 weeks!!!!! Are we going to have another membership close call??? Three months from payment to receiving the goods is really not good enough. There has been very little communication from the club about delivery of memberships (other than the pre-Christmas ones). I had high hopes it would be different this year.....

Oh well, at least we have the family day to look forward to on Sunday (if we can fight our way through the hoards of Cricket fans heading to the 'G')

I am grumpy old bitch today!!
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

The club tweeted a few hours ago saying that they have membership packs shipping from within Australia now. There are also people saying that they got a text message saying that their membership packs were being sent out now. I guess the club was getting worried that packs weren't going to reach members in time for round one.

I suppose it wouldn't be Storm membership without some kind of problem. Maybe next year they'll finally get it right. My only problem this year is not receiving the DVD for the early bird special. Speaking of early bird specials - I wish they'd do a calendar again. I still have the one from 2009 on my wall, even though it's years old. Those images of giant players on the Melbourne skyline were awesome.