March to AAMI Park

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
richard2007
Squall
Squall

Will there be a march from fed-square to AAMI Park on Saturday ? like other years
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Thatd be nice. Walk past the AFL mob at the MCG again and scare the shit out of them!

[ Post made via BlackBerry ] Image
JF_Storm_Swans
Squall
Squall

LESStar58 wrote:Thatd be nice. Walk past the AFL mob at the MCG again and scare the shit out of them!

The problem is their game would be on during the march. Unless we leave things late, when they'll be walking in the opposite direction.

JF
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

I love the march to the ground. I have only found support for Storm from the AFL crowd.
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I remember the first one in 06 where we left early and the folks on the way to the 'G looked a little perplexed at the purple wave headed their way. There was a news reporter interviewing a little kid in a Collingwood jersey and his cameraman saw us coming. He gave up on the interview and filmed the march instead! :D

stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

LESStar58 wrote:I remember the first one in 06 where we left early and the folks on the way to the 'G looked a little perplexed at the purple wave headed their way. There was a news reporter interviewing a little kid in a Collingwood jersey and his cameraman saw us coming. He gave up on the interview and filmed the march instead! :D

That was an awesome march.Filled the tunnel. SO LOUD.