Prelim Final - Storm v Warriors @ AAMI Park on Sat Sept 24th

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
MENACING*STORM
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

ooooh looks like a good game - our opponents next week are the W...........
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

Happy to see them win after being screwed all game. A little nervous about next week, though - but that's good.

Going to be huge.
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

just have to stop the offloads and we are half way there.
Woody
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

i just hope that the people coming to watch the game remember who they normally barrack for and don`t decide they`re all expat kiwis for the afternoon again. It drives me nuts hearing that big Warriors chant going up when the vast majority are wearing Storm colours
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

oh now i feel sick
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

I am so glad the pussies are out.
MENACING*STORM
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Might be heaps of their fans wearing ABs jersey on Saturday night. They are playing against France at 18.30, then the Worriers at 20.00.
Anyways, they will be overwhelm by the Purple Haze!
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

sallymay wrote:oh now i feel sick
Why Sally? I have full confidence in my CHAMPION TEAM. the pussies stopped playing in the 60th minute. OUR TEAM WON`T.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

cause im always sick no matter who we play....believe i was excited to play manly and was really excited to play the roosters and we lost....when we played the knights i was worried all week about aku uate now....iys just the whole team and james moloney....cam smith hasnt played well against james since james left the storm

i really am worried about this game
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

Sal... I wasn`t confident against the chooks. I was so supremely confident against the knights,I think if the worriors hadn`t beaten us in the last couple of minutes in that final a couple of seasons ago I would be worried but I am confident our team won`t let that happen again.
Chill Sal..our team is going to do it for us. They are DYNAMITE.
Monsoon
Monsoon

Sally you really need to stop doubting the boy's , you've put the red line through the lads afew times this year. Loud and Proud!
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

everyone needs to go onto the nrl site and send a herogram so Storm can be the most Popular team.ATM pussies are on top by 3%.
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Bellamy the team are the ultimate professionals, it's what makes them stand out from the rest of the competition. They do the 1%ers and it all builds towards next saturdays game.

Everyone seems to forget that the 3 key positions for the warriors are practically rookies to finals football (Johnson, Locke and heremaia). The first 2 weeks of finals football is a rollercoaster ride which slot of inexperienced players love to ride as they feel the new found enthusiasm which finals footy provide, however the Prelim is what seperates the men from the boys. It's a big ask of the young warrior boys to guide this team to a premiership. Prelims is when the rookies become a no factor and their inexperience let's them down when it comes to the crunch time

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

it will be maloney and mateo doing all thw work for them, if we can limit their involvement the warriors look 2nd rate
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

Curtain raiser will be the NYC Preliminary Final between Warriors v winner of Storm v Bulldogs.