Time to slay the Bulldogs! Bulldogs v Storm official thread

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Chip
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I think Duffie regained a few confidence 'points' too - -that try was amazing his tap back look controlled rather than desperate (like a few lately have been) & resulted in a try so...the Duffman is back?.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Oh Yeah
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

2 plays i thought was great and a sign of guys getting some form, duffies try was confident and back to the old duffman, and A.Blair bringing the ball back off a line drop out! he hit them with speed and determination, put him back in the front row and tell him more like it
JF_Storm_Swans
Squall
Squall

It was rather odd seeing our rep players going from the Cauldron of Suncorp Stadium to the sometimes eirey silence of a quarter-full Adelaide Oval. But once again our boys showed how professional they are at targeting Ben Barba under the high balls the way we did. This was a danger given Kevin Moore's precarious situation at the Dogs & given how tired the Queensland boys must have been. But again we shone through in true Melbourne Storm style! O0

The lighting at Adelaide Oval is horrible as well; it goes straight into your eyes when you are looking up at the ball. Still, we didn't see Billy spill it, did we? :lol:

Congrats to all of my fellow Storm fans who made the trip over to support the boys! 8)

I just wish the Tiger Airways dramas (and subsequently expensive replacement flight on Qantas) put paid to my Canberra trip. I love getting behind the boys away from home!

JF
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

Adelaide oval is a crap place to watch rugby League from. it would have been SO MUCH BETTER at hindmarsh stadium
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

stormy wrote:Adelaide oval is a crap place to watch rugby League from. it would have been SO MUCH BETTER at Hindmarsh stadium
:thumbleft: \:D/ :thumbright:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
JF_Storm_Swans
Squall
Squall

stormy wrote:Adelaide oval is a crap place to watch rugby League from. it would have been SO MUCH BETTER at hindmarsh stadium
The in-goals may be too small. Even though that didn't stop a Sharks-Cowboys game being played there a couple of years ago.

I think the SA Government were looking to bring more big events to Adelaide Oval, especially since they lost the rugger 7s to the Gold Coast.

JF
Go Storm
Monsoon
Monsoon

Is the in goal shorter than Olympic park?

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image
JF_Storm_Swans
Squall
Squall

Go Storm wrote:Is the in goal shorter than Olympic park?

[ Post made via iPhone ] Image

Don't know. You be the judge.

JF
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Watched the Panthers v Storm game at Hindmarsh & the size of the in-goal was fine.The actual playing field was closer to the fenceline seating than the same seating is at Aami park though............My group had seats there 8)
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields