The Official Sisa Waqa Appreciation Society Thread

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

spoke to Sisa last night at the Bus he said he was too nervous around everyone but now his got to know everyone he feels better

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

hey Sally I hope next time you talk to SISA you will tell him about the S.W.A.S here on the BAI STAND.He has alot of fans now..Hope he knows that. :notworthy: :notworthy:
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

i did tell him he has alot of fans i didnt tell him about SwAs but we should his a lovely guy and remembers my name which his even better :P

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Image
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

I shudder to think where we would have finished on the ladder without this bloke this season. He has been phenomenal.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

hear hear
bushman
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Is a good time to remind some of you what was said about Sisa at the begining of year. :lol: :lol: :lol: I gess not :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Vikings
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Tremendous improvement by Sisa playing real,really well.

Little disappionted to see him "run down" by his Fijian countryman on sat night.

I thought he was faster than that.

:fla_england: :fla_england:
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

To be fair though it's easier for the chaser and you can run quicker in full stride without the ball as opposed to having to carry it which is always going to slow you down a bit. Though as mentioned he's been very good for us since he got his spot back so lets hope he can carry that form into the finals.
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Vikings wrote:Tremendous improvement by Sisa playing real,really well.

Little disappionted to see him "run down" by his Fijian countryman on sat night.

I thought he was faster than that.

:fla_england: :fla_england:
Apparently Marika Koroibete can run the 100 in 10.6 :shock2:

Still, Sisa's chase on Cooper Vuna was much better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDQyQJTenoE
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Was great again tonight, oh yeah, the boy can play!!!!!!
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Russell Gould from the Herald Sun is on board the SWAS. The below comment was number 2 in Russell's "Set of Six" in today's Sunday Herald Sun.
The flying Fijian Sisa Waqa, who has a "Sisa Appreciation Society" growing in numbers, scored his seventh try in his past six games for the Storm.
My four year old daughter has been on board the SWAS for a long time. Last night the highlight of her night was that she high fived Hoffy and Sisa Waqa despite high fiving about ten players. My son and daughter often run around and pretend to be Storm players and she was pretending to be Sisa Waqa after his first game for the Storm v broncos last year.
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Cute, someone should tell him that when they talk to him next, would surely get a kick out of it.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

haha gould read this forum
roberttuz

hehe it was funny when Sisa tapped the ball back from Cronk's kick instead of catching it on the full and scoring the try!!

Gus Gould was going off in the commentry - "Why didn't he catch the ball Rabs??!!!
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

you think gus went off, look at the footage of bellyache :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: