BREAKING NEWS - ACL

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
nacho
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

nice pun for the title haha
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Gutted! This is his breakthrough year!
hopefully he gets signed because we all saw the promise in him.
What shocking news!
onlooker
Squall
Squall

not again.

This is now 3 seasons he will be out injured, once not at our club.

I really am gutted, so much so i am struggling for words to write this post.
There's a Storm brewing in Melbourne and it's forecast to hit Sydney on October 2
Cowbell-Mark
Squall
Squall

Im so gutted :( This kid was just starting to shine. I have no doubt he'll be back better than ever!
Chip
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I think this might be why he has had 3 yrs of injury - they've finally decided to fix it properly. He'll be back!
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Lets hope the club stick by him beyond this year and offer him another contract. With all the injuries the poor bugger has had i don't think there'll be a heap of clubs knocking down his door regardless of how talented he is. Even if we was at least offered an incentive based contract for next year based on how many games he plays and if he can get through the season them give him an extension. While i could understand if the club was reluctant to offer him a multi year deal at least this way they'd be minimizing their risk but also more importantly given a young bloke another chance.
Melbourne & Bears
Squall
Squall

Devasted, shocked, sad and worried.

All emotions I am feeling now after reading this news. 8-[
heraldsun1
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Worst signing ever. The guy was breaking down injured EVERY game.

Too small (refer to the other thread)
The Mauritian
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

heraldsun1 wrote:Worst signing ever. The guy was breaking down injured EVERY game.

You were warned now you will be banned ha ha. Please ban him Tigger. Some trolls are acceptable but this kid is a just way too annoying
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Ice wrote:Lets hope the club stick by him beyond this year and offer him another contract. With all the injuries the poor bugger has had i don't think there'll be a heap of clubs knocking down his door regardless of how talented he is. Even if we was at least offered an incentive based contract for next year based on how many games he plays and if he can get through the season them give him an extension. While i could understand if the club was reluctant to offer him a multi year deal at least this way they'd be minimizing their risk but also more importantly given a young bloke another chance.
Theres no-way the club can re-sign him but he will get signed some-where, theres been more less talented injury prone players get chances

The Mauritian wrote:
heraldsun1 wrote:Worst signing ever. The guy was breaking down injured EVERY game.

You were warned now you will be banned ha ha. Please ban him Tigger. Some trolls are acceptable but this kid is a just way too annoying
I know he's just being a troll but in the harsh light of day he hasnt been one of our more succesful signings whatever the reasons
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

he is half a troll, he says something with a little bit of truth behind it and then he adds his stupidity to finish it off. ok he is a troll but not worthy of banning yet
simo
Monsoon
Monsoon

Terrible news, he showed real potential, and losing abit of depth in the backline isnt great either.
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I reckon Chase will be a monty to be re-signed next year.

Maybe a reduced contract...maybe only 12 months but the Club definitely see his potential and obviously rate him highly.
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

What rotten luck for him and the club. I too hope he gets some sort of contract for next year, but something tells me this won't happen.
Melbourne & Bears
Squall
Squall

I'm usually a pretty calm and cllected kinda bloke, but there comes a point where one man must say to a retard, f*ck off shakira.