Members Forum in Sydney - We weren't represented

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
JAMIE
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Our club had no representative at the members Forum in Sydney. Thanks to Eliescha (A Sydney Storm supporter) for pointing it out on facebook.
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

I did notice that. Gallop was most likely to scared to have anyone representing Storm. It took him nine months to get the guts to talk to the players and that was only after media pressure.
Last edited by glennb on Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Diehard_Storm
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Having been lucky enough to represent Storm at this previously I can honestly say Gallop is more unimpressive in person than he comes across on TV. He made no effort to talk to fans before or after the session and appaeared aloof, awkward and disinterested.

But...

What I can't take is the thought of the Nrl not inviting us!!! If that's true that is truly disgusting.

Avoidance is a classic sign of weak leadership.

I will be sending a please explain the the nrl on this for an explanation.
JAMIE
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

We were invited mate. The club are responsible for selecting members to attend.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

JAMIE wrote:We were invited mate. The club are responsible for maybe not interested in selecting members to attend.
:twisted:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields