Game Day support for Storm

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

he isnt doing MC work any more he is working in the media department i.e facebook twitter website
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

absentee wrote:The combination of cowbells and a drum sounds really good on TV. Still - more drums, I say. More of everything. The louder things are, the more the sound will carry around to the other stands. People will start getting it and join in. I'd love to see AAMI Park become the loudest stadium in the NRL - the design of the place certainly helps and I think we're on our way already.While on the subject of TV, at one point, the camera zoomed in on one of the cowbell guys (sorry, I can't be more specific than that) going nuts. One of the commentators (I don't remember who) said "that guy looks like he's got a bit of the Charlie Sheens". I guess that's because we're WINNING. :-D
I agree. The more noise the better.
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

As much as Luarie Daley is a knob i liked when he said words to the affect in his commentary "There only about 14-15 thousand here but gee they make some noise"
stormy
Monsoon
Monsoon

Ice wrote:As much as Luarie Daley is a knob i liked when he said words to the affect in his commentary "There only about 14-15 thousand here but gee they make some noise"
They will probably the only positive thing he will say about STORM this season.