Beau Champion - What a Champion!

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
heraldsun1
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Did you see this duffer last night??!! He has a worse work ethic than Greg Inglis. I wasn't impressed.

And then there's his tackling technique - well the less said the better.

What a disaster buy
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Haha, GTS !!
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Michael :P wrote:Haha, GTS !!

:lol:

As soon as i read the thread title i thought exactly thye same thing! So obvious GTS is back with his latest alias.
The Mauritian
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

as much as heraldsun1 is a mindless troll, i was kind of thinking gee i reckon chase stanley has this bloke covered. He didnt have a good game poor bugger.
heraldsun1
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

The Mauritian wrote:as much as heraldsun1 is a mindless troll, i was kind of thinking gee i reckon chase stanley has this bloke covered. He didnt have a good game poor bugger.
Which is a major worry considering Chase Stanley is no world beater and gets injured every second game. I think we are in big trouble in the centres
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Elijah Niko....enough said
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

::) before anyone else rises to the bait tossed by friend newsprint I suggest they peruse the post record so far
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
The Mauritian
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Bourbon Rat wrote:::) before anyone else rises to the bait tossed by friend newsprint I suggest they peruse the post record so far
Bourbon Rat wrote:::) before anyone else rises to the bait tossed by friend newsprint I suggest they peruse the post record so far
yeah as i said he is a mindless troll but did you watch the game. Looked lost.
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

0/10.
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

This is why I stated from the beginning dont expect him to come here and be better or as good, as Inglis like a lot of Storm fans have been saying.

He's a solid player, doesnt have the tools to be a dominate one. And measuring him against GI is just setting him up for a fall.

BTW I didnt see the game so I have no idea how he played.
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Well Timana Tahu is on the market for a bargain
Just saying....
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I knew who he was when he posted this on Friday night.
heraldsun1 wrote: What a disgrace. We might end up winning the wooden spoon this year
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

FFS.......ONE FRIGGEN GAME DOESN'T MAKE A SEASON. ::)

Cut Champion some slack....let him get use to the Storm structures...the coaching style and actually play for Storm in the 2011 Premiership season before he is hung, drawn and quartered.

He ISN'T GI...OK we get it.

But he will be a useful addition to the team based on exposed form for Souths especially during 2010.

Hopefully he will be a Storm 2011 Premiership player
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Spot on SS. It's one thing to "look lost" in a one off game where the players get together for less than a week and more than likely do sweet FA serious training on combo's/plays etc with players they may hardly know or have played with and it's a complete other thing to train week in week out with a team working on exactly those things and learning team structures with the same players.

It's flat out ridiculous on so many levels to take anything out of last nights game from any player and guage it as to what will happen for the rest of the season.
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

according to the Storms facebook site, Beau was knocked out last night.