New Jersey

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
routy21
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Does anyone know if we will have a new jersey for the 2011 season..??
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

i think we do cause we may have new sponsors
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

Clubs must keep the same home jersey for three years and the same away jersey for two. Both of ours were new last year so the only changes this year will be updated sponsors. Our entire KooGa merchandise range for 2011 can be seen here: http://www.goodscore.com.au/advanced_se ... 11&x=0&y=0
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

:? Given the washed out look Kooga tried on the 2011 Wigan rl kit maybe it's a good thing we're NOT redesigning this year :o

from this
to this
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Bourbon Rat wrote::? Given the washed out look Kooga tried on the 2011 Wigan rl kit maybe it's a good thing we're NOT redesigning this year :o

from this
to this

Blades are just as fugly
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

What's going on with our sponsors? Surely Ron has made enough head way in his short tenure to try and get some major sponsors on board... unless Jerry has commited more money to be front sponsor on a full time basis.
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

LESStar58 wrote:What's going on with our sponsors? Surely Ron has made enough head way in his short tenure to try and get some major sponsors on board... unless Jerry has commited more money to be front sponsor on a full time basis.
Join the conga line behind us,we were here first :)
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

That was another thing we noticed at training. Every player had storm singlet on and the only sponsorship was the S on the shoulders.
Diehard_Storm
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

The silence is deafening from the Storm camp.

Not sure what Ron's been doing in his time...but now's the time to start showing some results.

Memberships would be good. Sponsors would be great.
Rose Madder
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

mm They say no news is good news,but in this case I think it is quite the opposite.The longer we wait the longer we worry !!!
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

While sponsors would be nice i can't say i'm overly fussed when they're announced. The arseclowns that own us will keep tipping in the shortfall until the sponsors are announced so it's not like we'll lose out much financially, well except for News :lol:

Memberships on the other hand........ that's really getting beyond a joke.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

:?
Maybe they're still trying to offload old stock first.

A quick check of the 'sponsors' section of the official website doesn't show anything new either.
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
onlooker
Squall
Squall

Bourbon Rat wrote:

A quick check of the 'sponsors' section of the official website doesn't show anything new either.
Going by fans actions and beliefs, if they are waiting for people to buy that they are silly people. The fans have been covering up the sponsorships of the jerseys they already have that have ME bank on them, they aren't going to buy new stock with ME bank on them.

ah well.
There's a Storm brewing in Melbourne and it's forecast to hit Sydney on October 2
TC
Site Manager
Site Manager

onlooker wrote:
Bourbon Rat wrote:

Going by fans actions and beliefs, if they are waiting for people to buy that they are silly people. The fans have been covering up the sponsorships of the jerseys they already have that have ME bank on them, they aren't going to buy new stock with ME bank on them.

ah well.
And it's not got anything to do with the fact it looks like crap?
We must all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Unfortunately their site has no lightning bolts but lets get creative whilst waiting for the "official" item to appear.
http://www.kooga.com.au/kooga-design-your-own