Beau Champion...........

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
storming
Monsoon
Monsoon

The Eagle wrote:Troll means stir shit up,not give an honest opinion kid
,im not trolling im just saying Inglis is a myth and
Champion is an up and comer
your right about inglis and champion there, inglis only had a go when it was a big game and the team really needed him (which can win you a premiership)

and about you eagle you have your good times and your bad, but looking at it from your angle your not going to suck up to us all the time, you do get a kick out of stirring up your rivals, and so do we. we just have to see what your doing when we read your b*llsh*t you post
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

storming wrote:
your right about inglis and champion there, inglis only had a go when it was a big game and the team really needed him (which can win you a premiership)

and about you eagle you have your good times and your bad, but looking at it from your angle your not going to suck up to us all the time, you do get a kick out of stirring up your rivals, and so do we. we just have to see what your doing when we read your b*llsh*t you post

Your correct about me,most of my comments are tongue in cheek however on
Champion VS Engrish id rather the guy whos gunna bust his ass every single
game of the year instead of the fat bludger who only turns up during origin time
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

The Eagle wrote:
storming wrote:

Your correct about me,most of my comments are tongue in cheek however on
Champion VS Engrish id rather the guy whos gunna bust his ass every single
game of the year instead of the fat bludger who only turns up during origin time
The Eagle you are exactly right re: Champion likely to bust his gut every game whereas Inglis went missing for large chunks of the season. Admittedly Inglis could produce a match winning move and did play well in big games. Champion will provide a more consistent output and at half the price.