Ingliss makes a comment

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
StormFront
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Is it me or do others find this a bit arrogant and almost the words Mundine would speak??

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/leag ... 17kjl.html

Reading between the lines - it almost appears like Inglis really did not like what the Broncos had on offer or wanted him to do.
So he took the option of stalling and then the media blame Storm... who's at fault I dont know anymore...
Its very messy and we only get the small bits the media wants to report... so who knows what is going on.

In the end the Storm are made to look bad and all we really want to do is move on and start the 2011 season strong.
Lets Party Like Its 1999....
The Storm 1999, 2007, 2009, 2011

StormFront......
your kettle is black
Squall
Squall

''Souths is the people's club,'' Inglis told the Herald.

The Armani wearing hypocritical club owned by a childish tantrum throwing actor who's only done one good film?

That peoples club?

Send Eric Watson to remind Inglis of what Crowe is.

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2002/11/ ... 62180.html

::) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Inglis will regret this move more than any other in his life.
Mundine, while a supremely gifted athlete, is the last person I would want as a mentor to anyone.
Unless that someone was Khoder Nasser. Sharp as a tack as an agent, but it's always him who gets the best part of the deal.
Inglis has bucketloads of talent - the last thing he needs is someone to fuel it on paranoia.

Good luck Inglis. I hope you prove me wrong.
waveydavey
Squall
Squall

So if Souths are supporting him in his legal battle against the Storm, then presumably any costs will be included in their cap? Maybe the Storm were looking out for their own brand, but they were also looking out for one of the family - he's not in prison, he's continuing to earn bucketloads of cash, $30,000 for a top QC would seem good value to me - as Roy Masters said in another article today, maybe he should have a chat with Brett Stewart about legal fees. Stewart would make more sense that Mundine ever has or will!!!

So much for him loving the Storm and wanting to come back in two years.

Can't see this move to Sydney being anything but creating trouble for Inglis. Self destruction springs to mind.
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Plot thickens. FFS Ron give it a rest will ya!?!?!?! Looks like he's already as stubborn as Waldron.

http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=20167

I can see a situation a la Gorden Tallis in 1996.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

LESStar58 wrote:Plot thickens. FFS Ron give it a rest will ya!?!?!?! Looks like he's already as stubborn as Waldron.
::) Different puppet - same puppeteers on the strings.
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

your kettle is black wrote:''Souths is the people's club,'' Inglis told the Herald.

The Armani wearing hypocritical club owned by a childish tantrum throwing actor who's only done one good film?
Romper Stomper!

I haven't watched that movie in years, very powerful film that was.
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

You can't half tell GI has been hanging around Mundine, he's starting to sound like him now.
Either way, both parties should hurry up and sort things out asap so we can all move on.

I am just so glad GI isn't going to play with the Broncos...ha ha
CaptainKlutz
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

LESStar58 wrote:Plot thickens. FFS Ron give it a rest will ya!?!?!?! Looks like he's already as stubborn as Waldron.

http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=20167

I can see a situation a la Gorden Tallis in 1996.
Proving he is a New Ltd puppet.
Spitting the dummy that he is not going to another News LTD club.

Ingliss is much better off at Soufs.
I am happy that the big Bully Broncos got what they deserved.

(btw how would Steve Turner be feeling?)
[b]Making movies, signing songs and fight'n round the world.[/b]

Dose chess dip Err?
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Its not his fault it was raining and planes dont fly in the rain
What a merkin
scriptyx
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

He might have been flying Qantas
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

Sky News is saying that he's signed with Souths.

http://skynews.com.au/sport/article.asp ... Id=1923487
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

The Broncos terminated his contract last week after a disagreement over legal fees and the Rabbitohs took him on.

He's believed to have agreed to a two year deal worth around two million dollars.

In order to keep the star centre under the cap it includes several third-party deals.

He'll work heavily with the Aboriginal Medical Service in Redfern and other Indigenous organisations based in Sydney.
How do you 'terminate' that which was reportedly never signed ?

Wonder if this will include 'paid charity work' :?

Or do they only count against the cap in Melbourne ::)
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

And mister canter once again confirms his status as a Melbourne hating turd :evil:
I am glad GI appears to have resolved his future, his situation has been unusual and unfortunately the root of that goes back to the massive unravelling of the cap breach at the Storm," Gallop told AAP
A West Tigers acquaintance recently said he didn't know why EVERY NRL club wasn't independently audited like Melbourne - Since cap rorting & the paper bag economy have been rife for years.

Seems everybody except Gallop & News Ltd can smell the stink & they only found the shit at Melbourne because someone actually shoved it under their noses.

Sorry this is off topic but I will be angry about sectional treatment,(and special deals), 'under the cap' until either Gallop & Co are gone or I drop dead :evil:
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

I am angry about this comment from Gallop also. He would not say a word before, to help sort at the mess. He keep saying it was up to Melbourne/Brisbane/Inglis to sort out. But now it seems to over he rides in mades again a very bad comment towards Melbourne Storm again about how it is all our fault. He could have done somethingearlier, so this did not take weeks/months to sort out. I do not way he is in charge and I can not believe he gets to run the new commission when it comes in. He should be taken about the bad of NRL headquarters and shot.
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Bourbon Rat wrote: A West Tigers acquaintance recently said he didn't know why EVERY NRL club wasn't independently audited like Melbourne - Since cap rorting & the paper bag economy have been rife for years.

Seems everybody except Gallop & News Ltd can smell the stink & they only found the shit at Melbourne because someone actually shoved it under their noses.

Sorry this is off topic but I will be angry about sectional treatment,(and special deals), 'under the cap' until either Gallop & Co are gone or I drop dead :evil:
My cousin up north just rang me and apparently Gallop is having Schubert audit Souths to make sure they are under the cap before they'll rsgister the contract with the NRL.