Death finally comes after a long agonising year

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Welcome to the end of the season trip,you guys had possibly the worst year anyone could imagine as a club and as fans
I wish you the second best of luck next year :)

I have a bad feeling we'll be seeing you soon on the other side of a winter that reminds me of hell
Injuries,suspensions and general disarray seems to be the order for us so we should be there soon

Have a great offseason and see you in march,april or may,whenever the NRL decides to finally kick off 2011
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Thanks Eagle......drop in anytime over summer.....there will hopefully be plenty of banter while we wait for the 2011 season to kick off.

Your good natured discussions, jokes and input has been appreciated during 2010 annus horribilus
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

2010: a season from hell for one team - 2011: a season from hell for 15 teams.
You had me at meat tornado.
sallymay
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

MELBOURNE STORM 2011 THE FUTURE START NOW
SOMEONE'S GOTTA MAKE THE HISTORY BOOKS IT MIGHT AS WELL BE US

2014 BAI STAND TIPPING CHAMP
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

sallymay wrote: MELBOURNE STORM 2011 THE FUTURE START NOW
loved the big ads at the railway stations.....END OF AN ERA BUT THE DAWN OF A NEW STORM
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Storm Spirit wrote: Thanks Eagle......drop in anytime over summer.....there will hopefully be plenty of banter while we wait for the 2011 season to kick off.

Your good natured discussions, jokes and input has been appreciated during 2010 annus horribilus
I'll second that sentiment  ;D

Also if you make it to any games at AAMI Park feel free to drop by pre game - half time for some chicken n cheese or a bourbon with the rat pack  ;-)
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields