AWESOME!!!!

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Chip
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Awesome games from both teams - awesome send-offs for awesome players. Awesome club, awesome fans. Just plain awesome...kia kaha. kia manawanui Storm (be strong, be strong of heart!)for 2011!
Last edited by Chip on Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MENACING*STORM
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

[align=center][img]http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/8558/61813452.jpg[/img][/align]
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Great team, great afternoon, great score line, great game.....but most of all.....a FITTING goodbye for some of our loyal servants.

ROLL ON 2011......I hate wishing my life away, but I am so looking forward to cheering on OUR team for points next year.

Can't wait.....CAN'T WAIT
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

PS.....having heard GI speak at the Members function, I think I have been fairly hard on him.

Seems as though he is very reluctant to be leaving.

I know it means little atm......but hearing GI say that he is hopeful of being able come back home to Storm ...back to Melbourne and back to old friends was just fantastic.

Come home soon brother.....we'll leave the light on for you.
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

Storm Spirit wrote: PS.....having heard GI speak at the Members function, I think I have been fairly hard on him.

Seems as though he is very reluctant to be leaving.

I know it means little atm......but hearing GI say that he is hopeful of being able come back home to Storm ...back to Melbourne and back to old friends was just fantastic.

Come home soon brother.....we'll leave the light on for you.
GI looked so sad when doing the lap of honour, I felt like giving him a big hug.

I really do hope he comes back to Melbourne sooner than later.
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

I sat right behind the players bench and FInchy was just laughing all day. He really is a jovial lad.
Great day. Thoroughly enjoyed it.
2012 premiers. Legit.
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Chip wrote: Awesome games from both teams - awesome send-offs for awesome players. Awesome club, awesome fans. Just plain awesome...kia kaha. kia manawanui Storm (be strong, be strong of heart!)for 2011!
Well said Chip.

PS. Might want to buy your boy a belt for christmas, help him to keep his jeans up  :D.