Tandy to stay a bulldog

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
stormsally
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

He is still a member of the Storm family (so don't move the post please). 
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/leag ... 10phe.html

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have moved quickly to extend the contract of Ryan Tandy, the prop signing a two-year extension taking him through until the end of the 2012 NRL season.
He deserves the contract - he's been playing like a Storm player and really given the Bulldogs side some real go forward.
We live to play, we play to win, We try and try, we won’t say die, we won’t give in
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Yeah.... good luck to Ryan. He needed some certainty in order to make a living like the rest of us.

Just hope he plays his best games against teams other than Storm !   ;-)
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Storm Spirit wrote: Yeah.... good luck to Ryan. He needed some certainty in order to make a living like the rest of us.

Just hope he plays his best games against teams other than Storm !   ;-)
Realistically,if he doesnt play his hardest against the storm,he will get smashed
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Good on him. Like many others, was a scrap heap player and given a chance really took it.
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]
Stormtrooper9
Squall
Squall

bula wrote: Good on him. Like many others, was a scrap heap player and given a chance really took it.
Agreed, good on him
Craig Bellamy: "We ain't going anywhere"
Inglis#3
Monsoon
Monsoon

All the best to Ryan. Did well while he was at the Storm and in some way we made him to be as good as he is now.
Melbourne Storm 2012 - Purple Passion, Purple Pride.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

More like we gave him the direction & culture to re-discover himself.
Hope he has a great future.
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
Scooter
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Have been a big fan of Ryan Tandy since I saw him play a few games for Balmain Ryde Tigers in NSW Cup and Ireland in RLWC. I was pumped when he came to the Storm and I think the Storm helped turn him into a consistent first grade player.

Shame we couldn't keep him considering he would have been a relatively cheap consistent member of the forward pack.

I understand why he went to the Bulldogs and wish him all the best. I will still be supporting you and your team most of the time. (I supported the Bulldogs before the Storm existed, so they are now my "second team".)
J-Storm
Squall
Squall

I agree, I loved the way he played for us in the short time he spent at the club. bellamy obv tapped into what worked for Ryan where it didnt at other clubs. He seems a lot more confident now & I think he'll maintain that level, esp now he is settled for the next 2 years. All the best for him !!!
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Dane Neilsen could be headed there. That wouldn't be a bad option with Tandy, Tolman and Turner already there.
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]