Just a heads up

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

Are you familiar with a show on the Discovery Channel called Build it Bigger?  It's a show which goes to the construction sites of big projects - buildings, bridges, stadiums, etc.  I catch it from time to time and last week, I noticed something very familiar in the show's intro - AAMI Park.  I jumped online and found that they did an episode here in Melbourne.  Based on last week's episode, the AAMI Park episode should be on on the 10th.  Keep an eye on your TV guides to make sure.

Our episode actually aired in the US back in May so I had a look for a download and eventually found one.  It's a good episode and definitely worth checking out.  Because it's an American show, some of the things the host says aren't quite spot on - but he does speak with Cooper at one point so that's cool.  Also, keep in mind that this is during construction and before April 22nd - how we're described might have been different if the show been done after "that" day.
You had me at meat tornado.
petawilk
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

I wonder if the toilets were flushing when they filmed it?  :P
jellyhead
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

absentee wrote: Are you familiar with a show on the Discovery Channel called Build it Bigger?  It's a show which goes to the construction sites of big projects - buildings, bridges, stadiums, etc.  I catch it from time to time and last week, I noticed something very familiar in the show's intro - AAMI Park.  I jumped online and found that they did an episode here in Melbourne.  Based on last week's episode, the AAMI Park episode should be on on the 10th.  Keep an eye on your TV guides to make sure.

Our episode actually aired in the US back in May so I had a look for a download and eventually found one.  It's a good episode and definitely worth checking out.  Because it's an American show, some of the things the host says aren't quite spot on - but he does speak with Cooper at one point so that's cool.  Also, keep in mind that this is during construction and before April 22nd - how we're described might have been different if the show been done after "that" day.
According to wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Build_It_B ... on_8:_2010 it's episode seven of season 8.

According to the Discovery channel website episode guides, they are showing seasons 3 and 4  :?  Although they do have this http://www.yourdiscovery.com/web/build- ... e-stadium/

We might be waiting awhile to see that one absentee.  If you have a BT link to it, please share.  I've searched a few of the usual places but couldn't find it.
Last edited by jellyhead on Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

Last week's episode was the New Orleans Surge Barrier episode which is episode four of season eight.  However, I've had a look at the next two weeks and it seems that they're being shown out of sequence.

It was a little tricky to track down a torrent of it but I eventually did.  I kept the file and re-uploaded it for you.  It might take a while to download because there really isn't anyone seeding it at the moment - the most I had was about two or three at a time.  I'll leave my computer on tonight if you want to try and grab it overnight.

http://members.optusnet.com.au/sempmrh/ ... iD.torrent
You had me at meat tornado.
jellyhead
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Oops sorry.  Forgot I had this open still.  Just started the download.  Thanks a bunch!