Confirmation that Hoffy, Lima and Finchy are off to ESL

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Best of luck boys and thanks for the great memories.

The NRL sucks the BIGGEST at treating its long standing players with respect and dignity.

What do you get for loyalty and hard work at an NRL Club.......a one way ticket to ESL.......that's what  :x

http://www.melbournestorm.com.au/defaul ... -melbourne
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
Rose Madder
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Yeah I was just on the Wigan warriors site and they too  have confirmed that all three of them are now signed with Wigan :icon_frown:...Good for Wigan though :lol:

http://www.wiganwarriors.com/
[b]Who Dares Wins!!![/b]
Woody
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Best of luck for all three of them. They have been a great part of the club and I hope the experience is good for all of them  :)
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

The future looks bright for cherry n white  :lol:

BTW : I'm starting to dislike going to the Storm website,(or should that be the News Ltd propaganda spin site)  :evil:

CUT THE CRAP NEWS LTD !

Who have newspapers & electronic media a plenty to peddle your spin.
Try JUST once to do something decent for the people who REALLY care about this club.
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

Maybe the story in Rugby League week was right and Hoffamn will be back in a year, seeing it is only a one year deal (with an option for a second).  Would be good to if it happened.
stormsally
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Hoffman has only signed a one year contract with Wigan - so maybe the poster that said it was a get out of contract movement has merit.  That was what was implied on Foxtel tonight - a holding pattern.

I would be very happy to welcome him back in one year.
We live to play, we play to win, We try and try, we won’t say die, we won’t give in
mystormboys
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

And Hoffy can bring back Kingy with him
MENACING*STORM
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Good luck boys!
[align=center][img]http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/8558/61813452.jpg[/img][/align]
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

I guess this makes me a Wigan fan now.  Now if only I could actually see the games on TV.
You had me at meat tornado.
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I hear McGuire is doing good things there.
I'm a new Wigan Fan too now.
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]
WiganStorm
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

I am really happy with these signings. Hoff has only signed a one year deal because he isn't sure if he wants to stay in England long (can't say i blame him) although i do think he'll return to storm if possible (don't worry, we'll look after them).

Madge has done an awesome job for us so far and with these signings things can only get better  :D

Also welcome to the family to the new Wigan fans among you, glad to have you  :D
Stormtrooper9
Squall
Squall

bula wrote: I hear McGuire is doing good things there.
I'm a new Wigan Fan too now.
That makes 3 of us then.

Goodluck to the boys, suprised about the length of Jeff's contract though.
Craig Bellamy: "We ain't going anywhere"
mystormboys
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Going by todays HS Hoffy has signed a 2 year deal - hey but I really believe what the papers tell us
WiganStorm
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

mystormboys wrote: Going by todays HS Hoffy has signed a 2 year deal - hey but I really believe what the papers tell us
Nah, its a one year deal with an option for a second year. He's never lived abroad so he doesn't want to commit to a loger contract. If he ejoys it then he'll take up his second year, if not he'll be back to Aus
LESStar58
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

So Finchy's a cherry picker next year as well?

Good luck lads.
[color=#400040]Melbourne Storm 2011:[/color] take your time, try not to forget, pay no mind to us... [color=#400080]WE'RE JUST A MINOR THREAT![/color]