Supporter's March this Saturday before the Penrith Game.

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
JAMIE
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

One Team, One Town, One Voice.
Show your support for the players, support staff, admin staff and the four ex independant directors.
WHERE: FEDERATION SQUARE
DATE: SATURDAY JULY 24TH 2010
TIME: 4.30PM
PLEASE COME AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT

The team from madfan.com.au will be covering the entire march. They have already posted videos of a few of us and have agreed to be our voice in media circles. They will send their stuff onto television networks, radio stations etc.

Please note, that as much as we all hate News Ltd, we can't show any offensive banners or signs towards them. May I suggest banners of support for the players, staff and coach. And of course messages of support for our sacked four independent, purple hearted directors.

Any queries or information on proceedings, please PM me.

Thanks
JAMIE
Scott Hill and Robbie Ross - The Best

GALLOP + THE NRL = THE REAL CHEATS

Hartigan and Wilson present:
Gauci and Gallop - The newest Muppets

News Ltd = The death of Rugby League
luvin.the.storm
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Would normally be part of the march but going to watch the NSW Cup & U/20 blokes, show the guys that people still support them too :D
CaptainKlutz
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Onya Jamie and friends.

Banners of support are always better than negative finger pointing. (no matter how true they are).
[b]Making movies, signing songs and fight'n round the world.[/b]

Dose chess dip Err?
JAMIE
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

I urge people to please attend.
Scott Hill and Robbie Ross - The Best

GALLOP + THE NRL = THE REAL CHEATS

Hartigan and Wilson present:
Gauci and Gallop - The newest Muppets

News Ltd = The death of Rugby League
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

On ya Jamie.

Unfortunately I am working till 4pm so can't make it, but 2 of my friends will be there.

GOOD LUCK
Mikey
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I'll be there. Is there any way we can invite the independent directors to come down? does anyone have contact details. I know Jerry ios overseas but what about the others
Mattpoet
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Agree we should try to get sacked directors to march with us.  In light of recent events, I do not believe that News has the moral autority to own the Storm and feel that the four should be reinstated to run the storm and find us new owners.
My wife and I welcome our new daughter Arwynn into the world
Mikey
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I spoke about the march with Steve Price and Sam Newman on MTR this morning and the were kind enough to pass on Peter maher's mobile number. I rang him and left a voicemail saying we would love too see them to tahnk them
Surandy
Site Manager
Site Manager

luvin.the.storm wrote: Would normally be part of the march but going to watch the NSW Cup & U/20 blokes, show the guys that people still support them too :D
NSW Cup side playing at home this Saturday? I'll have to try and get along as the last game of theirs I went to was at Princess Park.
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

HayneHeadbutt wrote: what a waste of time. the march is pointless. Only way to support your team is to show up to games. Marching is for protesting. You have nothing to protest. Your team was caught cheating. end of story.
Lol big words from a fan of a cheating club which has been recently caught on the same charge,just less
Parrasites have been caught cheating so your a lima lima lima duck hypocrit
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
Mikey
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Guys I know NSW cup is on and I love watching NSW cup but I really urge people to miss it just this week and get along to the march. Its been confirmed that Rob Moodie and peter Maher will be attending and we owe them a BIG thank you
Ice
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Will the Storm be circulating this info via members email and/or advertising it on the web site?
coupy73
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

The Eagle wrote:
HayneHeadbutt wrote: what a waste of time. the march is pointless. Only way to support your team is to show up to games. Marching is for protesting. You have nothing to protest. Your team was caught cheating. end of story.
Lol big words from a fan of a cheating club which has been recently caught on the same charge,just less
Parrasites have been caught cheating so your a *LIMA LIMA LIMA DUCK!*ing hypocrit
:D :D

The only way to support your team is to show up to games!!!

were you one of the 'mighty' 7000 that turned up to the storm game or didn't you want to get your hair wet at the game. Speak to the people in yellow and blue about showing support before you tell others how to do it
just my opinions......critique them, don't criticise me!!!
luvin.the.storm
Hail Storm
Hail Storm

Mikey wrote: Guys I know NSW cup is on and I love watching NSW cup but I really urge people to miss it just this week and get along to the march. Its been confirmed that Rob Moodie and peter Maher will be attending and we owe them a BIG thank you
I've only made it to 2 games this year and as much as i'd love to help you guys out, I want to show the NSW Cup guys the same amount of support - figure you'll have more than enough supporters without lil ol' me  :D
Mikey
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Guys I know this goes without saying but just mkae sure there is no bad lanuage or nothing offensive on the March. IF News Limited can they'll jump on any oppurtunity to give us bad publicity. Also when we get to AAMI park lets do all we can to avoid any issues with secuiry as they can bit a bit overzealous.

I know this all goes without saying and the marches in the past have been very well behaved but lets just make sure no one has any reason to give us bad publicity