STORM SUPPORTERS COPPING IT

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Sorry to hear it,im almost ashamed to call myself a league fan
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I was surprised the Warriors would call the boys cheats considering the amound of Kiwis on the side, also Kearney as their coach.
They're forgetting they had points deducted for a salary breach a few years back.
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]
hitman82
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

bula wrote: I was surprised the Warriors would call the boys cheats considering the amound of Kiwis on the side, also Kearney as their coach.
They're forgetting they had points deducted for a salary breach a few years back.
The main difference being, that was during an administration change-over, and our new management went straight to the NRL and Admitted the breaches - which aren't exactly comparable in size or method to Storm-gate anyway.

It may seem strange with the number of Kiwis in your side, but a lot of NZers I know passionately hate the Storm, so not surprised to see them dish it out. I'm sure the flogging you gave us last time we played helped too haha.
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Ok fair enough. Calling someone a cheat and actually meaning it is such a harsh thing to do though.
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]
CaptainKlutz
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

hitman82 wrote:
bula wrote: I was surprised the Warriors would call the boys cheats considering the amound of Kiwis on the side, also Kearney as their coach.
The main difference being, that was during an administration change-over, and our new management went straight to the NRL and Admitted the breaches - which aren't exactly comparable in size or method to Storm-gate anyway.

It may seem strange with the number of Kiwis in your side, but a lot of NZers I know passionately hate the Storm, so not surprised to see them dish it out. I'm sure the flogging you gave us last time we played helped too haha.
Same with QLDers. They passionately hate the Storm also.

(most)NSWers are just retards that hate everyone. inc themselves.
[b]Making movies, signing songs and fight'n round the world.[/b]

Dose chess dip Err?
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

I quite often wear my Storm hoodie when I'm out and about and nobody has ever said a word to me.  Actually, that's not quite true - sometimes when I'm at a shopping centre, the people who stand around trying to sell stuff or do surveys say something about the Storm to me to try and pull me over.  I treat those people the same way I treat anyone trying to sell me something - keep walking and pretend I didn't hear them.

I'm not sure how I would react if someone abused me for being a Storm supporter.
You had me at meat tornado.
Super Cronk
Site Manager
Site Manager

I havent copped any BS but ive been asked many times when people see me wearing storm gear "oh you must be a diehard storm fan if your still showing your support". But if i did cop anything to bad ild probably get them in a grapple anyway :)
[img]http://img184.imageshack.us/img184/7238/stormef5.gif[/img]

[b]PROUD MELBOURNE STORM SUPPORTER[/b]
one-eyed
Squall
Squall

Had one guy have a bit of a go at me about being cheats and such, but just told him i loved him too really got him going lol