Gallop Press Conference due to begin in 3 minutes

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Gallop is going to respond to the findings from todays News press conference.
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Gallop is getting hammered by a reporter who seems to want to fine melbourne for the nrl being $1.5m out
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
superstar5677
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Oh, no - everytime David Gallop opens his mouth something bad happens.
I reckon they're all talking to each other - the NRL and News Ltd have the same opinions on everything.
Ooh, now he's saying that the NRL relied on their own auditor's INACCURATE report.
'We're 100% comfortable with the penalties we imposed.'
Ha, yeah, because you don't have to contest them in court seeing the company that owns half of you and all of Melbourne Storm, fired the people you were scared of.
Whoa, he looks to be consistent. This is revolutionary stuff for Mr. Gallop.
PURPLE HEART, PURPLE PRIDE
NEVER SURRENDER, NEVER DIE

I <3 Cooper Cronk!!!
*swoon*
Mr Soia
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

Gallop shows his face half hour late then scheduled, no surprise there.

I'm enjoying Gallop getting cut by questions by one journo.

And now Russell Fairfax has backed up the question on why not look into O'Sullivan since he has been at the Roosters.
Luke aka the original Stormboy of [b]Sydney Stormtroopers[/b].
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

So O'Sullivan ges off scot free and is allowed to contnue at the Roosters?
2012 premiers. Legit.
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

As Gallop said thats an issue for the roosters to look in to
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
tugga
Monsoon
Monsoon

And what is the Chooks ignore it like the NRL has?
2012 premiers. Legit.
StormBec
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

If he was involved in dirty dealings with us he'll be involved with dirty dealings at the Roosters....they won't look into them though because its a Sydney team. If O'Sullivan was at the Cowboys or Titans etc then they would look. Only my opinion but yeah. Stinks of double standards.
[img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o198/stormbec/banner-new.jpg[/img]
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

StormBec wrote: If he was involved in dirty dealings with us he'll be involved with dirty dealings at the Roosters....they won't look into them though because its a Sydney team. If O'Sullivan was at the Cowboys or Titans etc then they would look. Only my opinion but yeah. Stinks of double standards.
I believe he fits the roosters well
Phil "Gus" Gould

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
StormBec
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

The Eagle wrote:
StormBec wrote: If he was involved in dirty dealings with us he'll be involved with dirty dealings at the Roosters....they won't look into them though because its a Sydney team. If O'Sullivan was at the Cowboys or Titans etc then they would look. Only my opinion but yeah. Stinks of double standards.
I wholeheartedly agree  :lol:
[img]http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o198/stormbec/banner-new.jpg[/img]
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

StormBec wrote:
The Eagle wrote:
I wholeheartedly agree  :lol:
Now to the conferrence,i watch it and only had to laugh as it looked as if Gallop was very out of sorts in there,one reporter questioning the size of the punishment
and all he could do is backpedal and say "we're happy with the way we have dealed with it"

That answer seemed from a spineless man,it was as if Gallop found a certain vindication of his punishment handed down to the storm,possibly thinking the size and
scope of the punishment handed down was to big for the early reports,dont get me wrong i thought the original punishment was overly harsh,removal of premierships
should go back into the 80s/90s and attack Canberras trophy cabinet,the 2007/2009 was well over and done with,to me the punishment should have been monetary
however with the NRL directly half owned by the storms owners as if theyd ever fine themselves,that would be attacking news itself from half inside the organisation

Gallop although slightly vindicated by this heavy handed punishment still could not answer questions in the way a proper CEO should,he wasnt firm he was as soft as
butter,those 2 reporters repeatedly attacked him quoting that his punishment was based on what turned out to be 20% of the ACTUAL BREACH,then he went to the
contract renegoations,He suggested in some words that he wanted the entire squad dismantled only to back down on that particular threat and in some ways allowing
the storm doing what Gallop didnt want to happen by changing those contracts mid course

This man has the spine of a slug
Phil "Gus" Gould

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
absentee
Monsoon
Monsoon

I changed the channel once Gallop finished racing through his statement.  He has to be the most wooden, boring, monotonous, irritating person around.
You had me at meat tornado.
HayneHeadbutt
Squall
Squall

you all sound like a bunch of school kids blaming the school teacher (gallop) for punishing you when you were caught cheating. The Melbourne Storm deserve everything they get.
[img]http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww82/ADJ1/stripped.gif[/img]
[img]http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww82/ADJ1/haynetoogood2-1.jpg[/img]
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

HayneHeadbutt wrote: you all sound like a bunch of school kids blaming the school teacher (gallop) for punishing you when you were caught cheating. The Melbourne Storm deserve everything they get.
Your boyfriend Jarryd needs you to cuddle, he's currently upset that your team is going no where and everyone has come to the realisation he is nothing but a girl in disguise.