Disgusted

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
Inglis#3
Monsoon
Monsoon

PROCTOR HAS TO GO.
And Lima is so out of form.
Melbourne Storm 2012 - Purple Passion, Purple Pride.
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Inglis#3 wrote: PROCTOR HAS TO GO.
Proctor wont be going. He still has 3 years left, hes only 20 and Bellamy sees something in him.
Inglis#3
Monsoon
Monsoon

Freshy wrote:
Inglis#3 wrote: PROCTOR HAS TO GO.
Proctor wont be going. He still has 3 years left, hes only 20 and Bellamy sees something in him.
Wow something that i don't see one bit.
Melbourne Storm 2012 - Purple Passion, Purple Pride.
Freshy
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Wow something that i don't see one bit.
I'll admit hes a pretty one dimensional second rower, but in recent times Bellamy has been trying to produce a ball playing aspect in his game. Bellamy has high hopes for him and since the salary cap scandal, theres been a fair few glimpses of his potential.
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

He had a great offload in junior ranks, I just dont think he has the confidence in his game to produce it regularly. He also needs to play left to right to be most effective.
Monsoon
Monsoon

Proc can be a great ball promoting forward, his offload was always his weapon in his junior days. Like you guys have said he lacks that ego and confidence to play his natural style, incase a ball hits the deck, he tries very hard to keep errors out of his game. Almost scared to make an error.

I see potential and i hope we keep him, he will improve, he is still a pup.
jellyhead
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

1999 wrote:
Joe_Storm_FB_2025 wrote:
stormsally wrote: I wonder what game was shown on TV - I went to the game and I thought it was a very good game.  Bulldogs defense was superb as was Storm - the majority of the tries were from kicks because no-one could get through the defence line.  Storm had several penalties forward passes - which was disappointing because it would seem to be that their timing is out, but all except Finch's could have been overlooked in another game.  There was no real dropped handling errors - the completion rate seemed to be good.  I think the boys should hold there heads high- it was only a penalty between winning and losing.
True and that what over critical people like 1999 should realize.

His immature negative "efforts" worry me as little as his bandwagoning posts do when they win.
bandwagon?

i'm a 13 year member you c*nt.

Because i criticise 5 poor weeks of play and celebrate when we win im not a real fan?

A real fan can admit when he's team isnt performing.
Is this really necessary in almost every one of your posts?  I'm no prude but gees it doesn't really make for pleasant reading.

And to think we're all supposed to be on the same side here.  ::)
Monsoon
Monsoon

you started it dude, you made a personal attack about my characteristics as a human being because i gave my opinion on a football game, you basically called me loser because my views differed from your own.. which makes you a c*nt
I love Cooper
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

Bryan Norrie has run down Kimmorley! The only highlight of the game. Anyone watch Panthers v Warriors? Both very, very ordinary games.
Monsoon
Monsoon

And you also called me a bandwagon storm fan, a team ive never abandoned.

AND THAT MAKES YOU THE DIRTIEST DISEASE RIDDEN C*NT EVER!

How dare you question my loyalty to this team you fu*king hack
jellyhead
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

1999 wrote: you started it dude, you made a personal attack about my characteristics as a human being because i gave my opinion on a football game, you basically called me loser because my views differed from your own.. which makes you a c*nt
1999 wrote: And you also called me a bandwagon storm fan, a team ive never abandoned.

AND THAT MAKES YOU THE DIRTIEST DISEASE RIDDEN C*NT EVER!

How dare you question my loyalty to this team you fu*king hack
Mate you might want to go back and re-read this entire thread.  I've never called you a loser or a bandwagoner.

But I will say this ... you do have issues!  :P
Monsoon
Monsoon

i dont give a... COZ GI IS STAYING WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! All is forgiven jelly!!!!
Michael :P
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

Sooooooooooooo.....can you believe that Rebecca didnt turn out to be William Walkers daughter despite his mistress Holly Harper receiving an inheritance and that he has another illigitemate child, Ryan from ANOTHER lover.
jellyhead
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Noa Nadruku wrote: Sooooooooooooo.....can you believe that Rebecca didnt turn out to be William Walkers daughter despite his mistress Holly Harper receiving an inheritance and that he has another illigitemate child, Ryan from ANOTHER lover.
ROFL Noa.  I so love that show ...