Where the F@#@# is the Deloitte report??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion on anything to do with Melbourne Storm - games, players, rumours - anything!
billythekidslater
Squall
Squall

This is getting lima lima lima duck ridiculous - where is the lima lima lima duck report???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Eagle
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

You havent heard? Deloitte is just as incompetant as any other branch of the News limited company,especially their newspapers
"Absolutely trained to the minute"
Phil "Gus" Gould

"I will personally pay for those to touchies to go and visit OPSM for a checkup,id thought we'd reverted to gridiron for a moment there"

Desmond "Sorry" Hasler
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

They need more time to locate the documents.
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]
StormFront
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

Its their bye week.... month.... year....

I am sure there will be some spin as to how Storm has
delayed the report in some manor. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Lets Party Like Its 1999....
The Storm 1999, 2007, 2009, 2011

StormFront......
On The Hill
Weather Forecaster
Weather Forecaster

The report is allegedly done and dusted and Deloittes have passed it on.

There is no way the NRL will release anything before Origin 3 tomorrow so I'd say later in the week maybe.

Be nice to know how much we are over and who knew what and then Storm can plan for the future.

My tip is Cooper might end up at the Rebels but I guess we have to wait and see.....
Monsoon
Monsoon

thursday night footy show would be a good bet, gotta make the flogging a public viewing affair, my tip is 1.2million over.
Bourbon Rat
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

1999 wrote: thursday night footy show would be a good bet, gotta make the flogging a public viewing affair, my tip is 1.2million over.
My tip is a genuine $500,000 over,with another $700,000 in that 'grey area' that Deloitte's didn't understand but when they asked the NRL for a set of 3rd party rules they were told 'we can't put our hands on them at the moment',so this amount was added to the total.  :twisted:
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake - WC Fields
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

My tip for the announcement will be Friday on Foxsports Long Lunch, so they can all blab about it all weekend thru to MNF. :(
bula
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

I doubt we'll get the truth since News are the only ones who will see the report and they can basically spin it however they want, add whoever they want into the rorts to discredit the legal challenge.
"Better to have Won then Lost, than to have never won at all" Arrogant, but true hahahaha
[img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/_LHg6T-6fC3I/S9VsrfFCLPI/AAAAAAAACeQ/RYZD1XBQI7A/redemption.jpg[/img]
Woody
Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm

bula wrote: I doubt we'll get the truth since News are the only ones who will see the report and they can basically spin it however they want, add whoever they want into the rorts to discredit the legal challenge.
I would like to think that the independant directors could subpoena the whole document in the court case and get complete access to it, unless of course the NRL etc " can`t lay their hands on it" when asked
glennb
Monsoon
Monsoon

Agree, they will only release what they want to release.  Even if someone subpoenas it "under freedom of information" we will only be told bits and pieces of this document.  I believe there is two reasons why it has not been release yet.

One is that is is so much bigger than everyone originally throught and they do not know what to do.

The second is that is it is not a bad as everyone is saying and they realised a mistake has been made with the plenties given and they do not know how to fix it.
CooperCronk
Monsoon
Monsoon

Storm's Auditors are Ernst & Young.
I  hope they were allowed to do a separate audit as well.
StormFront
Player Sponsor
Player Sponsor

I think they have not come up with the large sums first aired by Gallop,
now they have dug a big hole and not sure how to fix it.

Along with Waldron being the main person who was employed by News and there
is more than likely proof that News knew and agreed with some of the deals
that were done - so now they have a report that puts themselves in the shit....
and lessons the implications on Storm.

Oh well time will tell... tick tick tick we are waiting.....
Lets Party Like Its 1999....
The Storm 1999, 2007, 2009, 2011

StormFront......
Storm Spirit
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

bula wrote: I doubt we'll get the truth since News are the only ones who will see the report and they can basically spin it however they want, add whoever they want into the rorts to discredit the legal challenge.
It's Deloitte's credibility on the line as a multi national auditing firm

I would expect the audit to be accurate and truthful.....however this is different to whether the average punter sees or hears much about it except some bottom line according to Hartigan and Ballsup.
Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time
steaming stormer
Tropical Cyclone
Tropical Cyclone

today's HS (I don't trust anything news publish) indicates that the players knew...
Storming our way to glory!

[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/hocko123/makybebanner.jpg[/img]